Favorite Fearless book out of the series

I don't think anyone had a topic like this so i was just curious which book people liked the best. I've just started reading them so I just want some people's imput on the books.

I'm only on 5 but i really really like the series so far! I though #4 was really good but they're all pretty good.

What's your favorite?

I don't remember which number it was...but definately the one where Ed and Gaia finally get together. Hehehe...I reread that bit all the time.

Mine would be... I'd have to say... too hard for me to choose right now. I don't have a favorite right now. It's not that I dislike the series because I DEFINITELY DON'T. I unno, I'll think about that, I sort've like #6, totally revenge on the guys. MWUHAHAHAHA!

Katia said:
I don't remember which number it was...but definately the one where Ed and Gaia finally get together. Hehehe...I reread that bit all the time.
Are you talking about #20 Sex??

I think I like #14 Missing...but I dunno which is my favorite.. And of course I like Freak a lot just because of the Gaia/Jake stuff :D I also like the first one too...ehh.. i love all of them!

My favorite ones are the ones with Mary :D and the ones where her and Sam are actually *dating*... he's not kidnapped, they know they're in love... not that book where Gaia's not sure if he and sam really did kiss :lol: that pissed me off so much :thud:

and when Gaia and Tom go to France! aaah so like Alias spy familyish :D ^_^

Back