Favorite Food?

Coffee Ice Cream

Procrastinating Updater
I'm so unbelievably bored... and I don't know why... but anyway, my favorite food has to be... toasted bagels with butter and honey smothered on them... (mmm... Bruger's Bagels... :P ) And drink? The coconut flavored ice latte with extra sugar, from Dunkin' Donuts... hehe... I'm in no way a breakfast person... no no no... :rolleyes: lool... anyone else? Feel free to indulge... :smiley:

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

alias_luver said:
watermellon is mine!!
and drink is water!

Hmm... makes me sound healthy! but im totaly not!! :lol:
[post="1401460"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Haha... *hands you a bottle of watermelon-flavored-water* :thinking: Not sure how good that would taste... :blink:

ok food....favourite food is lasagne with garlic bread
fav dessert is banoffee pie
favourite drink - nonalcoholic - is cappacino or apple juice
fav drink - alcoholic - is either smirnoff ice, vodka and redbull, daqaris and a few million others :lol:

Blackhairedsam said:
ok food....favourite food is lasagne with garlic bread
fav dessert is banoffee pie
favourite drink - nonalcoholic - is cappacino or apple juice
fav drink - alcoholic - is either smirnoff ice, vodka and redbull, daqaris and a few million others :lol:
[post="1402077"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Haha... many drinks... :P Mmm... garlic bread... :P What is banoffee pie though? :blink: Never heard of it... what's it like? :thinking:

banoffee pie is a pastry base..with a mixture of bananas and toffee on top...with cream. sometimes you put a layer of bananas, then a layer of toffee. but i usually mix them hehe

Fav foods: BBQ ribs, Cannelloni, garlic pizza bread with mozzarella, yorkshire puddings
Fav desserts: coffee yoghurt, lemon meringue pie, cheesecake,
Fav drink: Mint hot chocolate, pressed apple and mango juice
Fav alcoholic drink: cointreau and coke, or several c***tails...

Ewww...raw fish? Nope not for me...unless you mean like just marinated...but then only salmon...and it's sort of cooked anyway...:confused:

Watermelon
Bagels with Cream Cheese
Mango
JAFFA CAKES!!!
Vegitarian Cola Bottles
Fruit Sherberts
GRAPES!!!
CUCUMBER!!!
Pasta!
Rice
Bread
Botatoes
WATER!!!

Jai :rain:

Blackhairedsam said:
banoffee pie is a pastry base..with a mixture of bananas and toffee on top...with cream. sometimes you put a layer of bananas, then a layer of toffee. but i usually mix them hehe
[post="1402133"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Mmm... that sounds really good... :smiley: I should ask about those pies somewhere... like a breakfat place maybe... :D Now I want to try it... :P

And kebabs? You know... I've never had one... :thinking: But I've seen them like at every party I go to... but they always seem to be gone when I go for one... :lol: lool... maybe that means they're really good... :P

Wow, garnergarnish you have so many favorite foods... :P The foods I put were my favorite... everything else, I just tolerate... and tell myself I have to, or really should eat it... :P lool...

I only like one kind of fish. Haddock. But only in a fish stick... :P And I've never had raw fish... but I don't really even like cooked fish, so I doubt I'd like raw fish... :P

Heh, m<o>j, we like a lot of the same food... and your list reminds me... I like the melon that like... no one else likes: canteloupe... *drools* :P

Coffee Ice Cream said:
Mmm... that sounds really good... :smiley: I should ask about those pies somewhere...
[post="1402707"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

it is really good 🤤 i love it!! it is the best dessert ever!

i only have kebabs when i have been drinking...and i need to drink alot to actually want a kebab :lol:

mmm love raw fish. love fish!! salmon, cod, haddock. i am really loving prawns, squid and mussels lately 🤤 bugger...now i am really hungry hehe

Coffee Ice Cream said:
And kebabs? You know... I've never had one...  :thinking: But I've seen them like at every party I go to... but they always seem to be gone when I go for one...  :lol: lool... maybe that means they're really good... :P

Wow, garnergarnish you have so many favorite foods... :P The foods I put were my favorite... everything else, I just tolerate... and tell myself I have to, or really should eat it... :P lool...
[post="1402707"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes i know...i love them all so much...couldn't make any sort of choice.

Yum....kebabs are soooo good. i love them...whether i've been drinking or not...although the donner shop ones are so greasy and gross you feel like felgercarb the next day. the proper kebabs on skewers are much healthier but not as good

there is this kebab shop in Bristol, and when i have been drinking they are the best thing ever. so much meat and either garlic mayonnaise or the spiciest sauce ever...makes me cry :lol:
though i did have one once when i was sober....didn't like quite as much hehe

Blackhairedsam said:
there is this kebab shop in Bristol, and when i have been drinking they are the best thing ever. so much meat and either garlic mayonnaise or the spiciest sauce ever...makes me cry :lol:
though i did have one once when i was sober....didn't like quite as much hehe
[post="1403011"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
What is kebab there? Here only Turkish people sell kebab, most of the time it's sheep meat on bread. But it can also be cow meat or chicken meat.

Back