-Pizza, Italian food in general
-chocolate
-ice-cream
-candies
-chinese food
-french fries
-french bread and bakery

It's all about diet!!! :D :D

pizza, chicken royale, lemon bon bons, bacon sandwhiches, noodles, crispy duck in pancakes, ice cream, cous cous, chocolate, i like my food!! :rolleyes:

skyline chili
graeter's peppermint ice cream
mint chocolate chip ice cream
chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
chocolate
anything minty
cheese pizza spaghetti
and lots more stuff! :lol:

aliascazUK said:
pizza, chicken royale, lemon bon bons, bacon sandwhiches, noodles, crispy duck in pancakes, ice cream, cous cous, chocolate, i like my food!! :rolleyes:
Dont eat to many lemon bons or your lips will end up like Angelina Jolies and Jennifer Garner's together, OHHHHH THATS NOT A PRETTY THING!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

too many. :mellow: gotta break this down... :lol:

"Party" Food: mushroom and chicken pizza, pringles, honey wheat pretzels, buttered popcorn, swedish fish, raisinettes, and fried chicken.

Ice cream: Any kind! :lol:

Fancy stuff: Shrimp alfredo fettucini pasta

and of course cookies. and cake. and the list goes on...

nance said:
too many. :mellow: gotta break this down... :lol:

"Party" Food: mushroom and chicken pizza, pringles, honey wheat pretzels, buttered popcorn, swedish fish, raisinettes, and fried chicken.

Ice cream: Any kind! :lol:

Fancy stuff: Shrimp alfredo fettucini pasta

and of course cookies. and cake. and the list goes on...
NANCE!!!!
Hey Lola's told me alot about u,can u go over to Random,I have to tell you something she want u 2 know.Im chris,Yojo's bf,nice 2 meet u ;)

Pizza
Fish 'n' Chips
Cornnuts.

Turkish Bread (esp as a toasted samwich with salami, cheese, tomato, rocket).
Ciabatta.
Focaccia
Crossaints
(me likee bread)

:drools: cinnabon is SO good! and everytime i go to the mall, i just have to get one! And did i tell you that for a week, they sold them in my school!??!

Back