Favorite Housewife?

Who's your favorite desperate housewife?

• Bree Van De Kamp

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Susan Mayer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lynette Scavo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabrielle Solis

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
and now with Susan's mom in the mix ... OMG ... Leslie Ann is hilarious as Susan's mother ... she is just like her daughter ... or should we say Susan is juts like her mother ...

I don't know why but my two favorites are Lynette and Susan. I put Lynette because I knew she wouldn't have a lot of votes.

Marcia Cross, Felicity Huffman and Teri Hatcher got emmy noms!!! ^_^

--Mandy :angelic:

I voted for Lynett because I like her name the best and her twins are funny. Plus I find Bree just a tad bit creepy and everyone votes for Susan and Gabby. Go Underdogs! Go Lynett!

first season bree was my favourite. but now they've made her all icky with the whole george thing and sending her son off. so i don't like her as much anymore.
i always love gabby, but my favourite has to be lynette now. she seems like she could be an actual real life mom, not some t.v. stereotype.
susan pisses me off. she acts like an angsty teenager. she's just gone too over-the-top with sending zach away and everything. grrr.

m-c

first season bree was my favourite. but now they've made her all icky with the whole george thing and sending her son off. so i don't like her as much anymore.
i always love gabby, but my favourite has to be lynette now. she seems like she could be an actual real life mom, not some t.v. stereotype.
susan pisses me off. she acts like an angsty teenager. she's just gone too over-the-top with sending zach away and everything. grrr.

m-c

Yes, yes, yes!!

Susan is freaking annoying.

Gabby has always been one of my favorites, I think she's absolutely hilarious. But Lynette is so awesome, I love her and Tom...he's sweet.

And I used to love Bree too, and I still would if it wasn't for George. He is way too creepy for me and is manipulating Bree...and she's allowing herself to be manipulated.

Back