Favorite Housewife?

Who's your favorite desperate housewife?

• Bree Van De Kamp

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Susan Mayer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lynette Scavo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabrielle Solis

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
hard to pick between lynette and susan. but i picked lynette, cause she is so funny and has the most normal problems, and makes me laugh so much. and i love how she always looks like she's at the verge of a nervous breakdown... :lol:

Susan.
She gets herself in funny situations and the whole single mom thing.
But i like the others too because all together they complete the picture.

I don't really like Gabrielle. Her spoiled behavior and selfishness really get to me. Or it could be that I'm sick of being bombarded with Eva Longoria everywhere I look.

I voted for Lynette. She's a good mother and a loving wife. Her scenes are always good and often funny. Felicity Huffman is such a good actress!

Bree because Marcia Cross is an awesome actress and has her character nailed down to a tee.

I like Gabrille but I'm tired of her "cheating spouses" storyline and the whole "let's drive each other crazy til the other snaps" divorce thing is too much reminiscent of the movie the breakup. And I found all the scenes in which she is fighting with Carlos very tedious. Carlos didn't treat her that way when she cheated on him.

I really like Susan Mayer. I think she is pretty interesting and very funny to watch on screen. I like all of them though. The show is amazing to me.

Back