• Pearl Harbor (2001)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dude, Where's My Car? (2000)

• After Shock (1999)

• Washington Square (1997)

• Elektra is going to be the best! (2005)

• Other

• Total voters
GREAT POLL!! I voted for 13 going on 30 too --> I think it was detrimental for her to do that film, she did it very well and people got to see the "not so serious" side of her. Now on to Elektra which she'll dominate. :Ph34r: I think Jennifer's got so much more to come. She's such a great actress.

its got to be 13 going on 30. she was just too cute, plus we got to see her dance to thriller in amazing shoes and dance in cute pjs. What more can you ask for :lol:
i do love daredevil and i think elektra is going to be amazing so i an't wait. JG won't let us down. :smiley:

garnergarnish said:
its got to be 13 going on 30. she was just too cute, plus we got to see her dance to thriller in amazing shoes and dance in cute pjs. What more can you ask for :lol:
i do love daredevil and i think elektra is going to be amazing so i an't wait. JG won't let us down. :smiley:
[post="970404"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ditto. I saw 13 Going On 30 yesterday (finally!), and I just loved it!!! And I know Nay, what more can you ask for!! :lol: I can't wait until Elektra comes out, since it does look amazing, and plus it's JG!!! :smiley:

I'm holding out hope for Elektra for being the best movie ever. But right now, 13 --> 30 is the best movie, given it's the only one where she's the leading character, and the fact that I've watched it 4 times.

Back