• Pearl Harbor (2001)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dude, Where's My Car? (2000)

• After Shock (1999)

• Washington Square (1997)

• Elektra is going to be the best! (2005)

• Other

• Total voters
My favorite one is definitely 13 going 30. I totally loved it. The whole story was sooo cute and Jennifer was so funny!!! Can't wait to watch it again.

I liked 13 going to 30. She was really hilarious there. And she wasn't a spy or anything. just a simple person. But I also think that Elektra will be the best. She was good in Daredevil and this time it's gonna be all about her. Elektra will be ready. :D

Hopefully one day soon she'll make a good movie. ;)

She hasn't yet done anything that appeals to critics, an audience wider than hardcore Alias fans, and people over the age of 16. She's a good actress, but continues to only make summer blockbusters and school holiday films.

Melissa said:
Mine is deff. 13 going on 30 it is funny the whole time
:smiley:
[post="1010778"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ditto :D It is not the best comedy but it made me laugh. :lol: Once I watch Elektra, it will be my new fave film.

It's funny how many people pick their favourite film by one of the people in it! I personally thinks Jen makes pretty ordinary movies (that usually get about one or two stars) - as I said in my last post.

I admire her as an actress - she has certainly proven herself in Alias - but her films are often just awful. :angelic: Surely her agent gets offered good scripts. I wonder how she picks her films.

Oh well, I guess Halle Berry won an Oscar and has only made bad films since.

:eek:fftopic: Completely off-topic, but the company that produced Catwoman lost so much money for that film that they have had to start selling off their assets. I could have told them before they started production that that was going to be a bad film! :eek:fftopic:

I picked 13 going on 30 because it was so refreshing to see JG being carefree and happy instead of kickass and tortured. I liked Catch me if Your Can better as a movie, but not as a JG movie since her part wasn't that big.

Oh, and I totally forgot she was in Dude Where's My Car. Was she dating Ashton or Sean William Scott in that movie?

I loved her in 13 going on 30.

Was a really happy/uplifting movie.

I walked out of the cinema with a smile on my dial.

Have seen most of the other movie's with her in it.

However this movie WAS Jen's!!

She didn't even have to audition for the role.

;) :smiley:

Lucky Jen

13 going on 30, cause I just plain loved that film.
The only others I've see are 'Pearl Harbour', and 'Aftershock'.
And I wasn't too fond of either.

Jai

13 going on 30. Its nice to see her act in something tottaly different then kicking ass and being serious. She was funny, sexy, and great in that movie. Daredevil wasn't that bad either, but 13 going on 30 is NUMBER ONE!

I voted for Elektra because i think Jen is gonna kick a** in it and be great,i have high hopes for it, but i think my all favorite time jen movie so far is 13 going on 30, something different for her and she was great in it. but thats my favorite so far ;)

Back