Favorite Kind of Music

What is your favorite kind of music and why?

• Pop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hard Rock

• Alternative Rock

• Classic Rock

• Country

• R&B

• Jazz

• Classical

• Rap

• Other

• Total voters
I listen to anything and everything! My taste in music is so diverse... I listen to heavy metal, pop, R & B, jazz, country, movie soundtracks... I LOVE THE MOULIN ROUGE SOUNDTRACK!!!... motown, punk rock, alternative, rap, classical, classic rock... Absolutely everything! ^_^

*SPYnish* said:
I prefer Punk-Rock
My prefers bands are Green Day, Offspring, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Cranberries, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi

But I like very much the Celtic Mucic : The Corrs, Mike Oldfield, Enya ...

And I like LOTR soundtrack (Especially The Two Towers)
My felgercarb! Our taste in music is so similar! I love those bands! Weird, we have a ton in common! Give me a few songs of what Cranberries sing. :rolleyes:

Everything. Like many people here, I have a very mixed taste in music. I listen to anything from pop, rock, rap, r & b, jazz, hip hop, soundtracks, dance, electronica, and yes, even some country music!

Nad said:
Give me a few songs of what Cranberries sing. :rolleyes:
The Cranberries song for example:

Zombie, Saltation, Free to decide, Analyse, Dreams , Just my imagination, Ridiculous Thoughts, war child , promises, hollywood ...

Dreams is Very beautiful

I love a variety!!!! Punk is good, but more of the old school type. Emo is good somethimes. I even like trance. Oh... and fem music!!!!!!

Classical, obviously, just look at my avator ;)
I like the complexity of it. The sound of a choir of instruments and voices joining as one
Although I do like other music too
I prefer artists who stay away from trend like Coldplay
Basically I like my music bull sh*t free :D

~~Spongy!

Pop (and sometimes some rock or R&B but only sometimes)

Because i love pop and i just dont like anything else - boy is that a bad reason :lol:

I like a lot of different kinds of music, but my favorite is rock. But I can only listen to something if it has a message or a point to it. I can't stand music that pointless and unoriginal.

Em

Showtunes and Classical are my preference!

plus random artists as Michelle featherstone, kris delmhorst, rosie thomas and john mayer.

but mainly Broadway dominates my cd player(and josh groban! :smiley:)

Back