Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hail

• wind.

• Total voters

Chanel

Cadet
i love the sun. the gentle rays of light glimmering through my hair. and it keeps a hot temp. but wind is good too because then i can go sailing, but sun perferd over wind!

i love the rain, and the hail, and thunder and lightening are great, but the wind is my favorite
i love standing there and feeling like i'm going to be blown away

Wind has always been my favorite. There is something about standing outside in a partially gray day with a cool breeze over you cheek and hair...it gets me everytime (and I have no idea why)!

The fall and definitely winter used to be my favorite times of the year. Over the past few years however, I've developed a thing commonly called "Sunlight Depression" where if there isn' t so many hours of sunlight, I usually get depressed. So, I usually feel depressed 75% of the time in winter.

Anywho, I voted sunny

YOU GUYS SHOULD SEE THE WEATHER OUTSIDE!!!!!
Well last time I looked out it was all sunny no clouds and well I have this neat window next to my computer that I can see rge sun set well there is this sheet of dark clouds kind of like an army coming and now its covering the sun. All the rest of the sky is clear but in the west its all dark clouds and now most of the sky is covered! Its beautiful

i love spring rainy days, where everything smells fresh and clean, not too much rain but just a light sprinkle and the temerature is moderate, not too warm and not too cold and then after the shower, its all sunny! i love those days, they are just refreshing!

I'm torn between rain and wind. I like dramatic weather. I guess I'd like a hurricane! A lot of people hate wind (my husband does) but I was born where it blows all day and all night so maybe that's it. But I miss rain so much I said rain.

There was one for this before the crash, and I am still undecided ^_^ I like gray, rainy, snowy days (but not rain and snow together :P ) yes I am very undecided ^_^

Back