Favorite Location

There's been a ton of great setting so far in the show and in 3 season the main group has defiantly got around. So what's your favorite location you've seen in the show so far?

For me it's still Atlanta from the first season. We've seen zombies everywhere but seeing a whole huge city like that overrun with a multiple whole was just a interesting way to start out and show the viewers the scale of the epidemic.

I think mine is the prison. I was so excited to see that, cause I loved it in the comics. And I didn't start watching the show, until I learned they were doing the prison. So I went back and watched them all.

Personally I have to go with Atlanta, didn't like the farm that much, got too slow and not enough action. Gotta say the prison is getting pretty good but that is probably because there's actually stuff happening. XD

Atlanta, by far....

It may have simply been the idea they were still figuring things out, looking for safety, imminent danger everywhere plus giant hordes. Not sure, just seemed like there could have been tons of options in the city, for everything. I understand the movement, but it would have been nice to see them extend ATL by a few more episodes.

Back