Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Favorite Michonne Kill?

Discussion in 'AWalkerBit.Me' started by Sheldon, Dec 5, 2012.

?

Michonne's best kill? (must view thread)

Poll closed Dec 12, 2012.
  1. Image 1

57.1%
  2. Image 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Image 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Image 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Image 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Image 6

28.6%
  7. Image 7

14.3%
  1. Sheldon

Sheldon Dreamsmasher

Attached Files:

2. Sheldon

Sheldon Dreamsmasher

As I have stated before, in another thread, her last one is my favorite by far. I have to go with #1. Just awesome.

3. Nymph

Nymph Rocket Ranger

Yeah, the first one is my favorite as well. Poor little girl, it hurts me to see little kid zombies. I'd still pop a cap in one to save my ass though. XD

4. Shelley_c

Shelley_c Rocket Ranger

It has to be image no6 for me. I just think the diagonal slice and the whole body falling apart into two looks awesome. It just shows that the additional budget increase in season 3 has gone to good use and hasn't be wasted. :) I liked the others, especially the governors daughter getting the sword stuck through the back of her head and out of mouth but no6 is just that little bit special.

5. Sheldon

Sheldon Dreamsmasher

I liked that one as well... But the timing of the sword through the mouth is what put it above the rest for me...

6. Xyphien

Xyphien Ensign

The first one may not have been the coolest kill, but it was the most dramatic as it was the governors child.

7. Sheldon

Sheldon Dreamsmasher

I guess you could attribute my choice to the whole "theatrics" of the kill. I agree some may have been more visually effective, but for whatever reason, when I picture Michonne now, I just see her shoving the sword through the back of Penny's head. Haha.

8. Maggot

Maggot Rocket Ranger

I was torn between 1 and 7, but then I decided that zombie or not it's disturbing to see a child killed. So I chose 7 :)

9. Xyphien

Xyphien Ensign

See I was torn between 1, and 5. But I loved the emotional struck that the governor felt by the death of his child, so that was an easy vote for me :3

10. Sheldon

Sheldon Dreamsmasher

#4 is good too though, chop and arm off, then slice the head in half... hehe.