Favorite Michonne Kill?

Michonne's best kill? (must view thread)

• Image 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Image 3

• Image 4

• Image 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sheldon

Dreamsmasher

Attachments

• Michonne1.gif
    Michonne1.gif
    728.5 KB · Views: 229
  • Michonne2.gif
    Michonne2.gif
    957.2 KB · Views: 227
  • Michonne3.gif
    Michonne3.gif
    909.2 KB · Views: 263
  • Michonne4.gif
    Michonne4.gif
    862.3 KB · Views: 238
  • Michonne5.gif
    Michonne5.gif
    960.4 KB · Views: 260
  • Michonne6.gif
    Michonne6.gif
    976.1 KB · Views: 260
  • Michonne7.gif
    Michonne7.gif
    473.9 KB · Views: 217
As I have stated before, in another thread, her last one is my favorite by far. I have to go with #1. Just awesome.

Yeah, the first one is my favorite as well. Poor little girl, it hurts me to see little kid zombies. I'd still pop a cap in one to save my ass though. XD

It has to be image no6 for me. I just think the diagonal slice and the whole body falling apart into two looks awesome. It just shows that the additional budget increase in season 3 has gone to good use and hasn't be wasted. :smiley: I liked the others, especially the governors daughter getting the sword stuck through the back of her head and out of mouth but no6 is just that little bit special.

I guess you could attribute my choice to the whole "theatrics" of the kill. I agree some may have been more visually effective, but for whatever reason, when I picture Michonne now, I just see her shoving the sword through the back of Penny's head. Haha.

I was torn between 1 and 7, but then I decided that zombie or not it's disturbing to see a child killed. So I chose 7 :smiley:

I was torn between 1 and 7, but then I decided that zombie or not it's disturbing to see a child killed. So I chose 7 :smiley:
See I was torn between 1, and 5. But I loved the emotional struck that the governor felt by the death of his child, so that was an easy vote for me :3

Back