Favorite Moment So Far?

My favorite is when the little girl came out of the barn. A very emotional moment even though I kinda figured she was in there. It definitely will not be something I will forget any time soon. Very heartbreaking for sure.

If I had to go "emotional", I would say it HAS to be when Daryl decided to take over the shooting of Dale. That by far was/is the best part of the series. It was really quiet, sobbing in the background, Dale looking up at Daryl... then, "Sorry, brother".... click, fade to black. Awesome. I absolutely loved how it went down. I'm not saying I wanted Dale to die, but the way it had to happen, they did it the best way possible.

My favorite is when the little girl came out of the barn. A very emotional moment even though I kinda figured she was in there. It definitely will not be something I will forget any time soon. Very heartbreaking for sure.
I gotta say it was one of the saddest unreal things that I've ever seen.

I also liked that bar scene, were Rick shot down those thugs, not to mention how Rick and Shane almost got killed when they were trying to get rid of that boy they saved.

My favorite moment was Lori getting her stomach sliced opened and knowing she was heading to R.I.P land and going out from the show. It was a christmas come early moment for me and I never liked her in the show, the fact she cheated on rick (couldn't have been more than 2 weeks (dirty skank) I wanted her infected from the head down slowly withering away painfully and slowly. :D

Now she's out this show will be better imo. Looking forward to episode 5 and more so when rick and a the team come into contact with the other gang in the town.

Back