Favorite Movies of All Time

lol, I like all the same movies as you do! :lol: But I like so many, I wouldn't be able to name them all...

I was watching Pearl Harbor on my DVD player today...the ending part makes me cry every time. :( :( :( (reaches for another tissue.) I've had the DVD for quite some time now, and I only recently found out that JG was in it...I seriously didn't notice. -_-

Top Gun (watched it when I was two years old and have been watching it ever since then)
Apollo 13
Saving Private Ryan
Cast Away
Forrest Gump
Pearl Harbor
The Matrix
True Lies
Terminator 1 and 2
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Days of Thunder

That's about all I can remember for now

007_JamesBond said:
any and all bond movies
the matrix
resident evil
KOD
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO ADDICTED to JAMES BOND!!!!!! I just saw Die Another for the SECOND time yesterday! Sooooo, besides Bond films my fav movies are:

Legally Blonde

All Star Wars Movies (!)

Big Fat Liar (it's a GREAT movie or when it's friday night and you've just found out your best friend is a TOTAL bi***!)

Titanic

Annie

An Affair to Remember (with Debrah Carr and Carey Grant!
I'll add more later! So sad! :()

Bond movies (esp. Goldmember-great theme song- and the one where he gets married to Diana Rigg)

Zoolander (v. funny!!)

Legally Blonde

Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory(I LOVE the oompa-loompas!!)

West Side Story

Casablanca

hmm..there have to be more..

StarWars
The Mask
Ace Ventura 1 + 2
Harry Potter
Lord of The Rings
The Truman Show
Liar Liar (Great Performance of Jim Carrey)
Gladiator

it takes me forever to see good movies
my all time favorite is
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL ooooomg so sad
others are
Erin Brockovich
A Beautiful Mind
I am Sam
Legally Blonde
Never Been Kissed :D :P ;) ;)
Lion King
The Little Mermaid
Aladdin
Dead Poet's Society
and mooooooore to come!

Hmm...favorite movie, let me think...Lord of the Rings is definetly one of them! Hannibal, Silence of the Lambs, and The X-Files movie are ones i also love to death!!!!! Horror movies also get me too, love getting the crapola scared out of me! :lol:

Back