favorite obscure sci fi tv series

Tom

An Old Friend
I remember watching VR5 but can't really say it was a favorite or anything.
Most of the ones I call favorites were mainstream.
I have watched a lot of obscure shows that were okay but not favorites.
I have watched a few mainstream shows that are not science fiction but they have science fiction based episodes like robot buffy or segments of Night Gallery.
What are your favorite obscure sci fi series.??
I'm curious if emphisis is on favorite or obscure?

I remember liking Surface but it was cancelled after the 1st season.
Surface ( 2005 )
Surface: A marine biologist, an insurance salesman and a teen-aged boy find their lives fundamentally changed by the emergence of a new, and often dangerous, species of sea life, while government agents work to keep the affair under wraps.

https://images.-.-/thumbs/11057_Surface_2005_28.jpg
Ended
https://www.-.-/images/ribbon_watched.png
  • Currently 3.95/5
(108 votes)
Ratings: IMDB: 7.2/10 Metascore: N/A RT: N/A
Released:
September 19, 2005
Runtime: 60 mins
Genres: Drama Mystery Sci-Fi Thriller
Countries: USA
Actors: Bobby Coleman Carter Jenkins Ian Anthony Dale Jason Davis Jay R Ferguson Joe Cipriano Kelly Collins Lintz Lake Bell Leighton Meester Ric Reitz

sci-fi-dude

1963, 1899 called they want every thing back....
There was one where a family traveled around in a giant vehicle and they would have adventures.... il_570xN.365390546_p25f.jpg A man, is wife and this 2 sons' seek adventures on a crazy planet.....

Verna

Rocket Babe
Writer
The 70's were pretty good up until Disco, I just couldn't get into it. There were a few good sci-fi movies & shows toward the end.

sci-fi-dude

The 70's were pretty good up until Disco, I just couldn't get into it. There were a few good sci-fi movies & shows toward the end.
No bell bottoms? No boogie fever? No summer breeze? Or Archie? 247043_l.jpg fawlty_towers.jpg No Faulty Towers? awww....;)

Verna

Rocket Babe
Writer
TV was ok, I loved Faulty Towers. Bell bottoms and hip huggers were around in the late 60's. Except for Aerosmith for about 6-7 years Rock went in the toilet. To me the whole Travolta/disco/Bee Gees thing reminded me of a grown up version Alvin & the Chipmunks. Original Alvin was ok, ;)

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Wow, I am blanking out on "Fantastic Journey" as I don't remember that one at all at the moment. Now you guys have my curiosity piqued.

sci-fi-dude

Raquel Welch, she truly was one interesting scientist.... 3838395330_Buttheads_answer_2_xlarge.jpg She made the trip more fantastic. lol!

sci-fi-dude

Rock for us gen-x began is 69, turned awesome during the 70s, it was ok during the early 80's and died in the 90's up. Disco and new wave were cool night club tunes, then in the 90s up became too commercial and not entertaining......

Top Bottom