Favorite online browser?

Socca

Cadet
Whats your favorite online browser and why?

I prefer Mozilla Firefox because it looks awesome, its fast, and the tabs system works really good. IE is like unsecure and slow.

What you guys use?

Firefox 3 and IE as the backup and so programs like Itunes and stuff can run. But for everything else Firefox 3 ftw. I LOVE IT lol I have never tried Opera.

I think once Google Chrome has been modifed to the big wish list of all beta users, I will also switch since it is a very fast browser and I love the look.

I have
Opera
Firefox
Internet Explorer
Google Chrome

Google Chrome out of all of them is just the one I use if I want to quickly search somthing on Google or find somthing out if i'm in a hurry. But when I watch videos on youtube or go on sites that have alot of flash. It starts to freeze up.
But I guess it's only time untill it gets better.
Also the Incognito Tab is pretty awesome. "Pages you view in this window won't appear in your browser history or search history, and they won't leave other traces, like cookies, on your computer after you close the incognito window"

I love Firefox because of its speed really. If I go into IE it takes me alot longer to load up pages.

Plus im just used to how Firefox is now and not so much with IE7.

Owning quite a few websites i have to have every browser under the sun to make sure all the designs look ok in all browsers. Real pain in the arse as i only like using Firefox

Back