Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leo/Chris- Whitelighters

• Demons(please tell which ones?)

• Other

• Total voters
I like Piper's powers most but orbing isn't too bad a power either.. I could freeze time and just orb away from boring situations :lol:

ok to have the best powers you would have to have orbing and freezing and premonitions all together...i voted for Paige agen... :D Pipers my fave character and Paige behind her but i perfer Paige's powers.

i like phoebe's coz it's a combination of both the active and the passive, kinda balances each other out. that's why i was really sad when she was "punished" by the tribunal and temporarily stripped of all her powers... :(

i would love to have Piper's powers of freezing stuff and blowing things up (only i think i'd blow up WAY too many things :P )

but whitelighter's powers of orbing & healing would also be awsome :D

I would love to have a cross between Piper and Paiges powers I'd love to freeze time but I'd also love to just say something and it would land up in my hand

i would want to have a combo of pipers and prues powers....because i need to me in more than one place at once...lol...and id love to be able to freeze time...give me MORetime to study!

I would like to have Pipers cause if your stuck without something to say, freeze time
Plus the way she does the unfreezing really amuzes me

I'd take Paige nad Piper's powers together. You could do so much if you can orb and freeze time. Ohh I could rule the world, if I play my cards right.

i'd love to orb!!! that'd be sooo cool!!!! i lvoe charmed! i like piper the best but i'd like to have paige's powers. although blowing up/freezing isn't bad either.
oooh that supercartoonhero-ep! remember? all the powers they had there wre just way too cool!!!

Back