Favorite Quotes of Season 2 in 2002

What's Your favoirte Quote from season 2 so far

• "Why would I do that?" "Because I'm your mother" -Sydney and Irina.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Hi, Welcome, Dont' Kill me." - Marshall to Mr. Sark.

• "I'm you Ally never question that." -Vaughn to Sydney

• "We use to have this toaster at home..." Jack and Irina on the train.

• Total voters
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
My current favorite is "Hi, my name is Marshall J. Flinkman and I'm here to rescue you."
I love that one too! I voted for marshall's "don't kill me line."

But I think there are going to be even better quotes.

clarissima said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
My current favorite is "Hi, my name is Marshall J. Flinkman and I'm here to rescue you."
I love that one too! I voted for marshall's "don't kill me line."

But I think there are going to be even better quotes.
Yeah, they just keep churning new ones out.

I voted for Vaughn's "I'm your ally, never question that." It was such an "awww" moment.
But I like the Marshall line too... He says a lot of hilarious things! He's definately the comic relief of the show.

I chose AMrshall he's the best! lol tough Vaughn is a cutie too

ya there are a lot of quotes out there.. lol I like the bickering between weiss and Vaughn it's funny.

AG

"I'm your Ally never question that." I like this quote because Vaughn said it and anything that Vaughn says just melts my heart (except for when he argues with Syd). :redhair:

I LOVE Marshall. And there are also some great Irina quotes between her and the CIA people...you can just imagine them squirm when her cold gaze passes over them...

she is sooo witty and evil in there eyes! SHe completely reminds me of a lion in a cage or a vixen who is constantly tricking people. I mean it is so interesting how she is giving vaughn lessons on how to approach syd

But I think in the end she will be good and reform as she is slowly doing. There is just so much left that we dont know about her. I really would like the whole story of Vaughn's father. What is going on there?

no they will probably tie them up next epy because that is what defines LAias as a diff show. I hope they wil there are just too many loose ends right now. I guess it is cliffhangery and they love that

Yeah, 'cause it pulls in more viewers... but I don't want to wait! I wish I had an Alias DVD of Season 1 so I could satisfy my Alias cravings!!! Or at least a tape of Season 2!! But I can't record, darn it!!!!!!!!

Ya i wish for the Alias season 1 DVD to especially cuz I havent seen all the epys but I tape as any as I can. Do you have any friends who watch alias that can tape it?

Back