Favorite Quotes of Season 2 in 2002

What's Your favoirte Quote from season 2 so far

• "Why would I do that?" "Because I'm your mother" -Sydney and Irina.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Hi, Welcome, Dont' Kill me." - Marshall to Mr. Sark.

• "I'm you Ally never question that." -Vaughn to Sydney

• "We use to have this toaster at home..." Jack and Irina on the train.

• Total voters
None of my friends watch it, unfourtunatly. I don't get why. It is a great show. But I think they would be very confused. Anyways I don't really discuss it with them. Once I quoted Marshall and they all went,"huh?" But it's okay. I just read over the notes I usually take during episodes and pretend I'm re-living it. (sad, aren't I? :P )

I do practically the same thing. I think a lot of people would say I just dont have a life. But i kept talking about alias tomy friends and bugging them so much that eventually some began to watch it. I would really bug them by making them listen to the whole story and so on...

Once I tried to talk to one of my friends about it and she was surprised at how violent it sounded, seeing as I'm not one of those people that goes for bloody, gory movies (I hate them!).

I do too. And I hate horror movies. I am soooooo scared of the dark. Some of my friends just wont watch it because it is too complicated. I try to tempt them with Vaughn-hot guy. It doesnt work. It should I think he is reeeeaaaaaaly cute.

vaughnmyangel said:
I do too. And I hate horror movies. I am soooooo scared of the dark. Some of my friends just wont watch it because it is too complicated. I try to tempt them with Vaughn-hot guy. It doesnt work. It should I think he is reeeeaaaaaaly cute.
what wont we watch?

I know, but my friends have really weird tastes (I do too, now that I think of it). One is addicted to Spainish soap operas with subtitles and the simpsons, and another loves seeing people down cow testicles on Fear Factor (yucky!!!!!!)

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
I know, but my friends have really weird tastes (I do too, now that I think of it). One is addicted to Spainish soap operas with subtitles and the simpsons, and another loves seeing people down cow testicles on Fear Factor (yucky!!!!!!)
spanish soap operas!!! we had to watch those for hw once.

Back