Favorite Quotes

i love the qoute in my sig, and i dont know if anyone has quote you've got mail if not i am!LOL!!
"this place is a tomb, im going to the nut shop where its fun!"
"makes my apartment smell mossy!"
"thank yer"
"my date is part camel."
okay i could go on forever with that movie!!

"Look at me, I'm a table hopper!"--- Confessions of a Shopaholic
i'll be back with more!!LOL

"Last time France didnt think a country was dangerous they marched thru Paris with Nazi flags" -I dont remember and I think I got it right...

"this place is a tomb, im going to the nut shop where its fun!"
"makes my apartment smell mossy!"
"thank yer"
"my date is part camel."
okay i could go on forever with that movie!!

LOL!! I love that, "This place is a tomb, I'm going to the nut shop where it's fun!" Whenever life gets boring at my house, or too many people are grumpy, I say that! LOL! :lol:

I don't know if anybody posted this one but here it is anyway:

"Ummm... Ian is a vegetarian. He doesn't eat meat."
"You don't eat no meat!?! What do you mean, you don't eat no meat?"
(Everybody stops talking and watches)
"Dat okay! I make lamb!"
(Everybody goes back to talking and act like that makes sense)

Oh goodness... My Big Fat Greek Wedding was sooooooooo funny!! :lol:

Oooo... here's one from Notting Hill:

Spike: There's something wrong with this yoghurt.
Will: That's because it's mayonnaise.
Spike: Oh. (Takes a bite) Right. (Keeps eating)

Hee hee hee!! :lol:

LOL!!!!i LOVE notting hill!and that part is hilarous from greek wedding!
"ummm fox and hound!"
"whoppsie daisies.."!!!
"i walked into the loo with her, she had to ask me to leave."
"Nobody told James Bond how to drive."
"All i've got are these feathers."
"surreal but nice."

another julia roberts film, pretty woman
"oo look there's a band!"(i always say that when i see any type of band or orchestra pit!LOL)
"You work on commission right? big huge mistake, excuse me now, i have some shopping to do!"

and now from my fav movie, moulin rouge
"generally i like it."
"the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

i love movie quotes!!

Vaughn_Lovah said:
"Last time France didnt think a country was dangerous they marched thru Paris with Nazi flags" -I dont remember and I think I got it right...
its, "The last time France needed more proof it rolled into Paris under a nazi flag."

Here is a new one from 'Road To Perdition' as Tom Hanks is robbing a bank...

"You really trust me not to say anything?" -Bank Manager

"Always trust a bank manager..." -Tom Hanks character (forgot his name)

Vaughn_Lovah said:
MAN IN BLACK: All right, where is the poison? The battle of wits has begun. It ends when you decide and we both drink, and find out who is right and who is dead.
VIZZINI: But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you. Are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet, or his enemy's?
**He studies the Man In Black now. **
VIZZINI: Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I'm not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool; you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
MAN IN BLACK:You've made your decision then
VIZZINI:Not remotely. Because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me. So I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.
MAN IN BLACK:Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.
VIZZINI:Wait till I get going! Where was I?
MAN IN BLACK:Australia.
VIZZINI:Yes -- Australia, and you must have suspected I would have known the powder's origin, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
MAN IN BLACK:You're just stalling now.
VIZZINI:(cackling)You'd like to think that, wouldn't you?
You've beaten my giant, which means you're exceptionally strong. So, you could have put the poison in your own goblet, trusting on your strength to save you. So I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But, you've also bested my Spaniard which means you must have studied. And in studying, you must have learned that man is mortal so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
As Vizzini's pleasure has been growing throughout, the Man In Black's has been fast disappearing.
MAN IN BLACK:You're trying to trick me into giving away something -- it won't work --
VIZZINI:(triumphant)
It has worked -- you've given everything away -- I know where the poison is.
MAN IN BLACK: Then make your choice.
VIZZINI:I will. And I choose --
**And suddenly he stops, points at something behind the Man In Black.**
VIZZINI:-- what in the world can that be?
THE MAN IN BLACK**turning around, looking.**
MAN IN BLACK:What? Where? I don't see anything.
VIZZINI: busily switching the goblets while the Man In Black has his head turned.
VIZZINI: Oh, well, I-I could have sworn I saw something. No matter.
**The Man In Black turns to face him again. Vizzini starts to laugh.**
MAN IN BLACK: What's so funny?
VIZZINI: I'll tell you in a minute. First, let's drink -- me from my glass, and you from yours.
**And he picks up his goblet. The Man In Black picks up the one in front of him. As they both start to drink, Vizzini hesitates a moment.**
**Then, allowing the Man In Black to drink first, he swallows his wine.**
MAN IN BLACK: You guessed wrong.
VIZZINI: **(roaring with laughter)**
You only think I guessed wrong --
(louder now)
-- that's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned. You fool.
THE MAN IN BLACK: **There's nothing he can say. He just sits there.**
VIZZINI: watching him.
VIZZINI:You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia." But only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line."
**He laughs and roars and cackles and whoops and is in all ways quite cheery until he falls over dead.**

Long but very very funny
I love that movie! And thats the second best scene. The best ones when their rolling down the hill!