Favorite Sark Quotes

What's your Favorite Sark Quote?

• You and I, we were destined to work together. I truly believe that.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mr. Vaughn... I don't suppose you could tell me an 8-letter word for arrogant.

• The new boss has a rather dreadful personality, don't you think?

• You don't....fancy him do you?

• They are going to kill me, aren't they?

• That was extravagant.

• If you love her, you will put the gun down.

• Well, he's obviously grown tired of you. Perhaps because of another woman.

• Other

• Total voters
"Mr. Vaughn... I don't suppose you could tell me an 8-letter word for arrogant." So funny.. :lol:

"He's obviously grown tired of you. Perhaps because of another woman."

I chose that quote. I love almost anything he says (with the exception of some Lark-related quotes)...however this one was a classic snarky,cold blooded assassin quote. And the fact that it was directed towards Lauren warmed my Anti-Lauren and Anti-Lark heart :lol:

amy lynn said:
"He's obviously grown tired of you. Perhaps because of another woman."

I chose that quote. I love almost anything he says (with the exception of some Lark-related quotes)...however this one was a classic snarky,cold blooded assassin quote. And the fact that it was directed towards Lauren warmed my Anti-Lauren and Anti-Lark heart :lol:
lol, that's a good point!!!

i enjoy the whole deal with 'i'd give you a ride back to civilization but my submersible only seats four" with syd's respondse of "it's the thought that counts"...but i also like the "good luck" syd: "i don't need you to wish me luck you son of a b*tch" sark:"that's a wonderful attitude"

"Mr. Vaughn... I don't suppose you could tell me an 8-letter word for arrogant." Because I just completly sums up his attitude towards everything...Cocky and Smart!

Natalia said:
Mine is:
Lauren, "They're right behind us!"
Sark, "Yes, thank you, I can see that!"
LOL! :lol: That's a great one. What ep is that from? I love it...

Les

P.S. I voted for "They are going to kill me, aren't they?" It's a really poignant quote, 'spec for us Sarkney shippers. ^_^ I love that it shows his humanity.

Back