Favorite Sark Quotes

What's your Favorite Sark Quote?

• You and I, we were destined to work together. I truly believe that.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mr. Vaughn... I don't suppose you could tell me an 8-letter word for arrogant.

• The new boss has a rather dreadful personality, don't you think?

• You don't....fancy him do you?

• They are going to kill me, aren't they?

• That was extravagant.

• If you love her, you will put the gun down.

• Well, he's obviously grown tired of you. Perhaps because of another woman.

• Other

• Total voters
OK guys I think we have to add the "proclivity" quote to this list!!! ;) ;) It's way too yummy to exclude, and I think it's my new favorite...

Les

ELIZABETH_FARRELL said:
i love "The new boss has a rather dreadful personality, don't you think?" he sounded so sexy saying that.
Ah yes. I love that one. But whenever people quote it they leave out the best part!

Sark: When I met with Geiger this morning, I left his office feeling as unstrung as you look.
Syd: Just so you know, I'm fully strung.

:rotflmao: My fave! (one of... :blush:)

Les

Leslie said:
OK guys I think we have to add the "proclivity" quote to this list!!! ;) ;) It's way too yummy to exclude, and I think it's my new favorite...

Les
oooh i agree! i was so excited when he said that!!!! and s/v ppl say we have nothing to ship! :smiley:

m-c

Um so hard to answer this one... all of them are :blush: to die for.

but I love thise one " You and I, we were destined to work together. I truly believe that." just because it's cute and it's sarkney.

so I chosed that one.

OK, just so we have the whole proclivity quote...

"Your disguise... It addresses a certain proclivity of mine." :sly:

AND I'm not sure if we have this one yet, so I'll put it coz it's one of my faves coz it shows his humanity (again):

"What I want is that which I never had." *tear* :( Poor Sarky had a not very nice childhood with his abusive father. :( Gets me every time... :depressed:

Les

I like the one that's my siggy...
and...
SARK: Whatever Arvin Sloane pays you, it can't be enough. Would you consider coming to work for me if it meant I'd let you walk out of here? I believe if you took the time to hear the comprehensive offer, you might actually say yes.

but I missed the first bit of the third season so there's got to be some better ones...

"Mr. Vaughn... I don't suppose you could tell me an 8-letter word for arrogant." got my vote. Though the first one was close second :rolleyes:

Two of my favorites: "Caller on line one Mr. Vaughn," and "Don't worry Sydney, we're colleagues now." I really love that last one, b/c that scene is one of my favorite Sarkney scenes of all time...

other
"My loyalties are flexible"
i belive that single quote describes the mysterious being known as Julian Sark :P

Back