favorite sark scene

Honey, why would we kill you? I know what you mean. He says the most amusing things to Vaughn, esp. at the end of S3 about the alleyway!!!!!!

amisha
xxx

amisha said:
Honey, why would we kill you? I know what you mean. He says the most amusing things to Vaughn, esp. at the end of S3 about the alleyway!!!!!!

amisha
xxx
[post="1278411"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No, no, no. The Vark Scenes are some of the greatest.

There are so many great Sark scenes, this one is really tough. I enjoy all the moments when he is teasing Syd... like the time she approached him in the CIA holding cell, the first time seeing him after returning from "the dead," and he laughed at "how funny" it was that she couldn't remember anything from the past two years.

Or the time they were in Paris and partnered up for an SD-6 mission, and he was teasing her about working with her mom, and now working with her, and she said, "Let's get something clear. I have no interest in having a personal conversation with you, least of all about a woman I don't know."

But I think the best Sark and Syd moment by far was when they kissed in Man of his word.

^^I think my favorite Sark scene is the one where I meet him and we make-out. Oh, wait. That was a fantasy!

I still think that Sark shooting Will at the end of Rendezvous is my favorite Sark moment. In fact, it's gotta be one of my Top 10 Alias moments.

My favorite has to be in S1 in The Coup right after he shoots the guy and the camera is on his face and he tilts his head alittle and he lifts eyebrow and you just know that he is thinking "damn i'm good" :blush:

^^^^ HAHAHA One thing that i know he's saying is DAMN I'm Good Looking.... or Damn my fans are gonna love that look.... haha :sly: Oh man he's hot!

^^I think it's so interesting that Sark was originally supposed to appear in one episode (The Coup). DA must have thought to himself: "This is my one shot so I better make it count." And then he strikes this "Natural Born Killers" pose and guns that guy down in Hong Kong. It's amazing that he made such an huge impression in that one episode that they brought him back. And now, they need to bring him back again. He's such a popular character - whether you love to hate him or hate to love him or love to love him.

MissingSark said:
^^I think it's so interesting that Sark was originally supposed to appear in one episode (The Coup).  DA must have thought to himself: "This is my one shot so I better make it count."  And then he strikes this "Natural Born Killers" pose and guns that guy down in Hong Kong.  It's amazing that he made such an huge impression in that one episode that they brought him back.  And now, they need to bring him back again.  He's such a popular character - whether you love to hate him or hate to love him or love to love him.
[post="1289991"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

He was only supposed to appear in one episode? That's so strange. Sark is amazing and DA is an amazing actor. I guess that's why they stuck with that character. Alias would be empty without him.

I love to love him.

Back