favorite sark scene

hey all i was just wondering what the favorite scene of other sark fans are.
mine would have to be either the morgue scene in "A Man Of His Word" or in season one in the ep "Coup" where we first see him and they get that close up on his face, priceless :P . or it could have been it Revendouz in season one when he and Sloane are talking at SD-6 and and Slaone says " Is that they kind of action you think the CIA engages in?" and Sark goes " Not the CIA" and gives him this sort of arrogant "yes i know who you really are" look and Sloane is completely shocked that he knows.

Man, I just don't have one. I'll list some of my favorites:
1. Sark bursting out of that building, gun ablazing and shooting that guy in The Coup.
2. Shooting Will in Rendezvous (he's just so bad!)
3. Showing up with Sloane at SD-6 at the end of The Counteragent
4. Interacting with his father in Remnants
5. The dressing room scene with Lauren in After Six
6. Taunting Vaughn while getting tortured by him in Resurrection
7. Taunting Vaughn in jail in Echoes
8. All of A Man of His Word

i really love the part in 'rendezvous' where he's sitting down and watching sydney sing. he look more buff than ever there!

amisha
xxx

do you mean the one we watched this morning? and you kept going, 'bite your lip again!!!!'

he's buff there...

amisha
xxx

man i cant wait 2 c that!!! i c where ur comin frm leaf, bt was it rly necessary 2 make us pause it ova agen?? tut tut.

personally, the one where her kidnaps neil caplan is an extramely buff episode... ie..."i can help you locate ur son. and ur wife." WOW.

Frankly, they're all pretty great. Some are better than others, but I pretty much enjoy every moment that he has on screen. Any time that he has a gun or is in a suit is especially great.

amisha said:
do you mean the one we watched this morning? and you kept going, 'bite your lip again!!!!'

he's buff there...

amisha
xxx
[post="1270570"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yep that one... :cloud9:

yumyum_sark_&_vaughn said:
man i cant wait 2 c that!!! i c where ur comin frm leaf, bt was it rly necessary 2 make us pause it ova agen?? tut tut.

personally, the one where her kidnaps neil caplan is an extramely buff episode... ie..."i can help you locate ur son. and ur wife." WOW.
[post="1270860"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

did i make you pause it? If i did..who can blame me? Yep...its gonna be so good watching the lime episode...
He's also very handsome at the end of the episode when dixon's kids get kidnapped (was that right?)..

But like MissingSark said...every scene time with him is great.. 💘
:serenade: :wanted: :happydance: 📅 :harp: :drive: :bond: 🐸 🐘 :daisy: :tvhorror: :tvhappy: :tvhappy:

As you can see i love the smilies here... they're so fun!

Once i couldn't post because i had too many smileys... :(

You didn't make us pause it. I'm almost positive.

The bit where he says, 'Doh-tah'? He looks fab there...

amisha
xxx

amisha said:
i really love the part in 'rendezvous' where he's sitting down and watching sydney sing. he look more buff than ever there!

amisha
xxx
[post="1270500"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

My ABSOLUTE favortie sark scene is on a man of his word where him and sydney totally kiss with the lime... hahaha i loved it!!

I like the erm... bedroom scenes *blushes* Oh you all know you like them too.

I also like the one in the dressing room with Lauren... "I also like your perfume."

Back