Favorite Season Finale Cliffhanger

Which season is your favorite cliffhanger???

• Season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'd the cliffhanger of season 2 was the best. Maybe because I had seen it before season 1 (I got S1 a few months ago). Plus.... finding out that Vaughn was married! :eek:

i fixed your poll!! :smiley:

i had to put season 2 cos i watched season on after so it wasnt a cliffhanger - although i reckon it would have been a tough choice cos i LOVE the ATY epi!! but yeah season 2 i was dumbfounded for like 3 days!!!!!!!! he's marrie d - what!???? two years????? it just didnt compute.

I had a null vote I don't like either of them better they both pissed me off. S1 Vaughn left hanging. S2 Vaughn getting Married I almost went insane I can't believe I survived that summer. god only knows what JJ is going to do in S3.

have to give a slight edge to S1, because I think they've done a better job resolving that storyline...but from the promo, this seasons looks to be pretty interesting!

not that S2 was bad....loved it...especially that it was two hours where just about everything was resolved unit...2 years!

Season 2. But only because I didn't start watching untill the begining of season 2. By the time I got around to seeing season 1, I already knew what was going to happen, so it wasn't that suspenseful.

Back