Votes: 0 0.0%
  • season five

• season six

• season seven

• Total voters
Boy, this survey really shows the prevailing idea that--with the exception of season 2--the even numbered seasons were weaker.
;)

I know a lot of people say how they really don't like season 4. I got season 4 on dvd and it's not that bad of a season (minus a few eps. but you're going to have those in almost every season.) I actually liked the initiative, I just didn't like Adam for some reason (not sure why though) Looking through it, they're are some really good eps along wih just plain good ones.

Rambaldi_Follower said:
i would be cool if willow went over to angel as long as kennady didn't. i HATED her. did anyone actually like her?
:lol: probably not.

it seems like we all dislike a lot of the same characters - kennedy, connor, and dawn.

and as for season four, i actually really liked how it started off. the season finale was just too weird and out there for me though. it was the one where they were all dreaming, right? well, i do like that scene where xander's dreaming and everyone is speaking in a language he can't understand (french, was it?). :lol:

Season 3 because I love Faith so much. Totally my fav character. Although, season 2 was awesome because Spike and Dru rocked. I miss the evil Spike.

crazy spinster said:
Rambaldi_Follower said:
i would be cool if willow went over to angel as long as kennady didn't. i HATED her. did anyone actually like her?
:lol: probably not.

it seems like we all dislike a lot of the same characters - kennedy, connor, and dawn.

and as for season four, i actually really liked how it started off. the season finale was just too weird and out there for me though. it was the one where they were all dreaming, right? well, i do like that scene where xander's dreaming and everyone is speaking in a language he can't understand (french, was it?). :lol:
I loved willows dream where their at the bronze and anya is on stagea nd sh'e trying to be a stand-up comedian

'Quiet or you'll miss the humorous conclusion'

And when Giles is singing

'Try not to bleed on my couch I've just had it steeeeamed cleaned'

ha lol i love that :lol: :lol:

I think the finale was the only part of season 4 that I liked.

And Primevil had some cool quotes. I REALLY want to make a sig that has like "Sophus, mind" and that whole thing on it. I think I'll go do that now.

FaNaTiC said:
season 4 on just sucked..sorry to fans of those seasons.
Sounds like a true B/A shipper. But a lot of people don't like 4 & 6.
;)

I didn't like 6 then, but now that I look back on it, it was a great season. Joss probably figured that. He got a lot of criticism while it was going on though... poor Joss.

crazy spinster said:
girlscout said:
crazyspinster: Why didn't you like the Willow-Tara thing?  :thinking: That was one of my favourite aspects of the show. The two actresses had great chemistry, and Amber Benson is a great actor...
oh no no no, that's not what i meant at all. i loved willow & tara together, actually. what i meant is that i had heard a lot of people had become very upset when joss killed tara off (because they were the only stable and non-stereotypical lesbian relationship on television). i was one of those people. i just wasn't upset enough to send hate mail.
I agree with you completely. I just never sent any hate mail as well. Joss made an very evil decision in killing off Tara. Seeing Willow involved with Kennedy was just wrong . . . Willow was better off with Tara.

But despite what I said . . . I am stuck between seasons 5 and 6. Season 7 was ruined by adding Kennedy. I'm sorry about that but I'm still a Willow/Tara shipper at heart. Seasons 1 through 4 were fine. I also admire Spike as well as Buffy, Willow, Xander. I can't say the same about Dawn though. I'm depressed that Anya died as well.

:sniff:

I love Anya... 😭
:Points to Kath's av: Isn't it pretty? I made it. ;)

And Gill, welcome to the BtVS/AtS section of the site. Don't think I've seen you around here before...

I really didnt' enjoy season six and seven as much. I think its mainly due to Giles smaller role and more romance between Buffy and Spike.

my favourite is season two, after that the boring time started,
in season two we had angelus, "evil" spike, and crazy dru.

in season three some actors had stupid dialoges, like willow.

i can't remember what season this was but in the finale buffy jumped through some portal that's all i remeber and that was my favorite season

LightTraveller said:
i can't remember what season this was but in the finale buffy jumped through some portal that's all i remeber and that was my favorite season
Sounds like 5!
;)

Back