Favorite Show

none of the shows i like(cept alias) are on anymore...and i like mostly british stuff...
Freaks and Geeks
Monty Python's Flying Circus
Are You Being Served?
a few others..TVs not my fav thing

my favorite show still is alias. i just can't give it up. i also watch a lot of news like cnn or abc world news tonight

Next to Alias, La Femme Nikita was the BEST! :D I miss that show. The love and passion between Michael and Nikita was great! :love: :kissme:(Oh Well). JAG is also good but I am so fed up of the fact that Mac and Harm are taking this long to get together and have kids!THIS BETTER HAPPEN!!!!! :angry: :madfire:

trading spaces, while you were out, Lizzie mcguire, American Idol, Married by America, My Big fat greek life and SO many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Wow. Besides Alias?? I guess I'd have to say According to Jim or 8 Simple Rules. They're the only sitcoms (besides old episodes of Will and Grace, the new ones, I don't like so much) that can keep me laughing. Jim Belushi is hilarious!

My other fav. shows besides alias: Buffy, Angel, Charmed, American Idol, and 8 simple rules for dating my teenage daughter.

ALIAS!!!! I also love, but not as much,
Buffy the Vamp Slayer
Angel (I've watched from the beginning and haven't stopped)
Charmed (Before they took it off where I live)
Mutant X
Adventure Inc.
Andromeda
Gundam Wing

Shows that I used to watch but aren't on anymore...
Dark Angel
Roswell
Birds of Prey

My favorite shows besides Alias...

Gilmore Girls
Friends
ER
Will and Grace
Dawson's Creek (actually... I don't even really like it much... except for maybe Oliver Hudson... but I still watch it every week)

Mine are Buffy, ER and Friends
I also watch Charmed, CSI, Smallville, 7th heaven, Dawson's creek, Boston Public, 24, Angel
Sometimes I watch JAG, That 70's show
I used to watch AllyMcBeal, X-Files, Dark Angel
I think that's all !!

OMG!! LOL...I was almost as obsessed with Roswell as I am with Alias....almost! ;)
My favorites are:
Alias
Smallville
Gilmore Girls
Everwood
& re-runs of Felicity & Two Guys & A Girl

Used to be mando obsessed with:
Roswell
ER (especially during the whole Lucy/Carter thing) :P
ROAR (w/ Heath Ledger)
Guiding Light, Passions, and Days of Our Lives :blush:
A short lived series called Three (which starred Syd's dead fiance Danny!!)
Hyperion Bay
and The Simpsons
-Karie-

My other favorite shows are Gilmore Girls, Smallville, Third Watch, Scrubs, Will and Grace, Stargate SG:1, and Farscape. (before they cancelled it! :angry: )

Vicky :smiley:

I watch Alias and Jag!!! Those are the only two shows that no one can drag me away from!!! (Points to sig) Otherwise, ehh... I watch too much TV.

Back