Favorite Soundtrack

• The Fellowship of the Ring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Two Towers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nad

Cadet
I love both of them, but would have to say I enjoyed TTT more. It started to diversify after the Fellowship broke and I thought that was really cool!

aaa I'm not sure.... I like the signing songs better on FOTR because I really liked Enya and Edward Ross on it, but I also like TTT better because the music was all so different. aaa I can't decide!

Nothing can beat the music from the Fellowship i listen to it every night, and the knife in the dark always creeps me out! I love the song when they pass the argonath and the song in lothlorien. Thumbs up for both soundtracks 👍

Both are incredible, but the Fellowship is my pick! I could listen to everyday and just visualize what part it's at in the movie. (Anyone notice how some of the songs correspond with book chapters?) I'm so glad it won an Oscar last year!

I LOPVE THE FIRST ONE!!!!!! but then i did see an amazing display at the Horse of hte Year show! It was amzing! beautiful and i wish i could see it again and again!!!!!!!!!!! second one, haven't listened to! soz

Back