Favorite subject

What is your favorite subject or major field?

• Literature

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Foreign Language

• Science

• Psychology

• Math

• History

• Computer Science

• Philosophy

• Business

• Other (please elaborate)

• Total voters
Totally literature/english. I love reading and writing, so that's actually a class I can understand and get decent marks in. ;)

bah, I won't get my grades for at least another month. and I've got those standardized test grades to worry about too. :confused:

but my favorite subject is literature (english, whatever. ^_^ ). it would be history, but history was really boring this year (well, the history was okay, only the teacher basically let us run around like animals. ;) )

and science is okay, I'm good at it but it doesn't exactly thrill me. my foreign language class is coming up next year, and math....well, math is yucky.

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
but my favorite subject is literature (english, whatever. ^_^ )
Yep, yep, yep!!!! My sis loves the class just like me! And even though I had a stupid teacher....my straight 100's (which everyone...no joke....has in her class) went down to a 98.....LOL!!!!

I sound stupid...but if you had this teacher you'd laugh with me!

:lol: I had a pretty good English teacher. the reason I enjoyed this year so much probably was because I actually had to pay attention. last year and the all years before that, I never had to pay attention, because I knew everything already (it all started in second grade... we were reading the Little House on the Prarie book, and I was really bored because I had read them the previous summer. :lol:smiley:

I prolly enjoyed it more because I switched seats so I could sit next to one of my friends, and we had so much fun sitting next to each other! :D

LOL....My favorite english teacher was my one in 9th grade. Her class was the absolute hardest one I had ever taken, but I learned so much in that one year. She's the reason I want to be an english teacher.

I had a horrible english teacher in grade 12, but now that I'm in college, I thank her everyday, because man, she drove you, and marked you hard, but she sure got you prepared for what was to come. Now all my work is a breeze to do.

well, since my major is psychology, my favorite subject better be psychology. :P

but literature runs a close second. i had lit teachers just like yours, lenkid. they were tough but once i got to college, writing papers was easy breezy for me while all my roommates were having a hard time. :D

lenkid said:
I had a horrible english teacher in grade 12, but now that I'm in college, I thank her everyday, because man, she drove you, and marked you hard, but she sure got you prepared for what was to come. Now all my work is a breeze to do.
thats wut i want in my HS i just want to be perpared for college i don't really care if its hard . .thats why i hated my middle school they didn't do anythung like they would give you free 100's and all this free time they didn't prepare us at all for HS and im scared to go they just gave us these lectures about ur going to face hard decisions bout drugs and sex im like ok i already know that as well as everyone else
~Kay~

If I had my 9th grade teacher for 12th I'd be set. From what I've heard, though, the 12th grade one does a good job (at least my sis said so once she went to college....lol)

ironically, my 12th grade english teacher did a crappy job of preparing us. he was a horrible teacher. but i had already gotten such a good basis from my 10th and 11th grade teachers that it didn't really matter.

Okaaay... if i had to absolutely choose a subject... I'd probably choose French because it's the only thing I think I'll really use besides math (which i despise) and I love to read but English sucks... i think it's because of my teachers!

I never was exactly interested in history until this year, probably since my 9th grade was the worst teacher you will ever have. She was old...deaf...and had a "grading system" of triangles and circles.
But my history teacher this year was amazing, and he actually helped me to like it. (and I defintely prefer American history)

Back