Favorite Syd and Vaughn Moment

What is your favorite Syd and Vaughn Moment

• The first time they met

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everytime they would meet in the warehouse(SP)

• When he told her about his father's watch

• When she would save his life

• When they would have arguements

• Those long, lingering looks that they would give each other(each wanting to kiss each other)

• THe first time they kissed in "Phase One"

• When they would have sex

• When they would talk about going to Santa Monica

• Total voters
my favourite ever was in The Enemy Walks in - in France just after Syd rescues Vaughn from the lab they stand outside under a tree and have the longest, most ligering look EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I chose the Phase One kiss cos that episode only showed a few weeks ago in england. I'm jealous. But yeh thats so cute, definetely my favourite. Pahse One rocks!

Definetely Phase One!!

Also have to agree with other posters the Flirting Corner and the dinner date wre pretty good.

Danielle!!

Its so hard choosing but I have to say my favorite wasnt up there. It was at the end of counteragent when Vaughn chased after Syd, that was so cute and intense and plus I absolutely love the song in the backgroung, I Shall Believe

this poll didnt have many specifics there...like specific S&V moments...oh well any way im gonna say when they kissed for the first time in Phase One...the FINALLY kissing after a year and a half and Weiss' line were awsome

OMG! that was so hard. but i have to say those long lingering looks (minus the bit where there was me screaming at them to kiss) :blush:

by the way, it's santa barbara not santa monica... how could any s/v shipper forget that? :angry: lol, just kidding :D

Back