Favorite Syd and Vaughn Moment

What is your favorite Syd and Vaughn Moment

• The first time they met

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everytime they would meet in the warehouse(SP)

• When he told her about his father's watch

• When she would save his life

• When they would have arguements

• Those long, lingering looks that they would give each other(each wanting to kiss each other)

• THe first time they kissed in "Phase One"

• When they would have sex

• When they would talk about going to Santa Monica

• Total voters
this is my favorite sydney and vaughn-moment:
vaughn: sydney...there's something you need to know.
sydney: vaughn...
vaughn: in my life, there's only one person
sydney: don't do this...
vaughn: look at me
(she looks up at him)
vaughn: the only reason i pushed you away..is that i didn't know how to be around you...
(slamming in the background, the guards are coming to kill them)
sydney: they're coming
vaughn: syd...
sydney: i know...
(syd leans against him and whispers)
sydney: we'll find each other...we'll always find each other
(they kiss)
(the guards come)
end of scene
that's my all time favourite syd vaughn moment, i saw it 5 times in a row andi cried the whole time...
:Ph34r: pii :Ph34r:

all of these s/v moments are classic, esp the "this watch belonged to my father" scene. so i chose that one. it was the first time vaughn became vocal about how he cares for syd in a special way. and before syd could reply, they were cut off. :angry:

of course the "phase one kiss" is the most anticipated scene ever! :kissme: no need to tell you all it's way the happiest day for all s/v shippers! :lol:

pii_lena4ever said:
this is my favorite sydney and vaughn-moment:
vaughn: sydney...there's something you need to know.
sydney: vaughn...
vaughn: in my life, there's only one person
sydney: don't do this...
vaughn: look at me
(she looks up at him)
vaughn: the only reason i pushed you away..is that i didn't know how to be around you...
(slamming in the background, the guards are coming to kill them)
sydney: they're coming
vaughn: syd...
sydney: i know...
(syd leans against him and whispers)
sydney: we'll find each other...we'll always find each other
(they kiss)
(the guards come)
end of scene
that's my all time favourite syd vaughn moment, i saw it 5 times in a row andi cried the whole time...
:Ph34r: pii :Ph34r:
me too! this season so far, that's my fave s/v moment! it was soooo bittersweet and i cried so hard the first time i saw it then i was upset the whole week!

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im still upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i think about it for a while, i'll start cryin again so i wont do it right now. no thinking of that moment allowed. :D
pii

I think that one of the choices should have been all of the above because every one of those moments I loved. But since I can only choose one I picked the kiss from Phase One. That was a very special moment for all us S/V shippers, from the moment that they saw each other across the room to the beautiful music playing in the background.

Alright so I'm a sap but everything about that episode is great

pii_lena4ever said:
yeah it really was a great moment......whywhywhy would lauren have to come and destroy everything?
yeah, well..lauren should die a slow painful death. she deserves it anyway for putting all s/v shippers to misery this season! :lol:

"We'll always find each other" *starts crying again*

yes a very slow, and very painful death. but du you think she should be killed or just die some other way? and if you think she should be killed, who should kill her? let me know what you think! ;)
pii :Ph34r:

pii_lena4ever said:
yes a very slow, and very painful death. but du you think she should be killed or just die some other way? and if you think she should be killed, who should kill her? let me know what you think! ;)
pii :Ph34r:
Totally OT: Much as I would like Syd or Vaughn to kill Lauren, I don't want them to get her blood on their hands. My choice would be Jack torturing her like what he did with Haladki.
But i would like Sydney and Lauren to have a fight scene first. Sydney kicking her ass, with lines like "This is for Vaughn, the man i've always loved whom you betrayed!" then another :Ph34r: :ninja: "This is for me, you horrible b****!"
Yay! Or whatever is a good line for that evil woman. :angry:

I can dream, right? :lol:

kay said:
Totally OT: Much as I would like Syd or Vaughn to kill Lauren, I don't want them to get her blood on their hands. My choice would be Jack torturing her like what he did with Haladki.
But i would like Sydney and Lauren to have a fight scene first. Sydney kicking her ass, with lines like "This is for Vaughn, the man i've always loved whom you betrayed!" then another :Ph34r: :ninja: "This is for me, you horrible b****!"
Yay! Or whatever is a good line for that evil woman. :angry:

I can dream, right? :lol:
haha, by OT do you mean off topic? yeah it really was, but kinda ineresting wuestion though...i really like your idea about the fighting scene including the "this is for..." lines! i'd would be great to watch that evil evil lauren get her ass kicked by sydney...muahhahhaaaaa!!!
yeah, we can all dream! (y)

Vaughn: Are you romantically interested in anyone? [She looks at him weirdly.]
Vaughn: It could be a question.
Sydney: No, I'm not. [Machine jumps to 56.]
Vaughn: Interesting.
Sydney: Wait, ask me that again.
Vaughn: No, I don't have to. We have our answer right here. That's very good. Moving on

I saw this on a signature, and I cannot not remember what episode this is in. It's killing me, because I want to go back and watch it. I love the early S/V days, with the loooooonnnggg looks, and wanting to be together and can't. Can someone help me? What episode is this in? Thanks for anyone who's willing to help me!

I also voted for their first kiss. It was such a breakthrough! It took so long till they finally got eacht other and then it was a surpirse for me, that that happens in that situation....but their long lingering looks are also great ;)

Well, it's difficult to choose but my favorites are the Train Station scene from "Almost Thirty Years" because I think that is the first time Sydney realized she was in love with Vaughn. But I also love the Bathtub scene in "Firebomb" because it was all about love and trust and intimacy but not sexual intimacy.

I love them all. :smiley:

THE FIRST KISS!!!!!!!! i was sooooo happy i was like bouncing off the walls :happydance:

yeah, the tub scene was cute too, i love how he pat her faces and she just relaxs and feels safe with him, it's so cute :love:

oh, hmmmm i'm trying to think aliasfan#1 i know that it isn't the first episode when syd does that test, but it's like in the first 5 or 6 eps i think ;)

Back