Favorite Syd and Vaughn Moment

What is your favorite Syd and Vaughn Moment

• The first time they met

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everytime they would meet in the warehouse(SP)

• When he told her about his father's watch

• When she would save his life

• When they would have arguements

• Those long, lingering looks that they would give each other(each wanting to kiss each other)

• THe first time they kissed in "Phase One"

• When they would have sex

• When they would talk about going to Santa Monica

• Total voters
I too love their arguments. My favorite Syd/Vaughn scene of all time was in The Two, when she told him what he really wanted from her was closure so he could back to Lauren consciously. Jerk.

Hey there,
I'm new to the board, but my favorite Sydney/Vaughn moments are: 1) The first night they made love, when they skipped dinner. :D 2) When Sydney gives a Vaughn his very own drawer. Super cute.

Avid Alias fan and Tae Kwon Do addict,
Dawn

gotta say the kiss in Pase One.. ..its the epidemy of S/V... when it finally happened.. and greg's line wasnt bad either hehehe

The pier scene... Is probably my favourite ;)
I also loved their first kiss and first night... and everytime they played hockey~.

I think I voted for long looks just because those look always talked volumes.. the UST was perfect ;)

I miss it. I miss S/V

This was a very hard choice! I finally voted for their first kiss in Phase One. I waited for this moment for so long! But, when Vaughn showed Syd his father's watch... and these lingering looks... :love:

im absolutely OBSESSED with anything S/V, but the watch scene was stuck in my head for the rest of the week after i watched it. and still is.

i don't want to pick any of those.
My favourite moment, HANDS DOWN, is when they are in the North Korean jail, halfway through episode 3.12, and Syd says "we'll find each other, we always find each other..." she then kisses his check and they make out. That is the most genuine and raw moment between the two I"ve ever seen.
it may sound cliche that i picked this moment, but honestly, it is the sweetest and most heartwrenching....together, at the same time!

i don't want to pick any of those.
My favourite moment, HANDS DOWN, is when they are in the North Korean jail, halfway through episode 3.12, and Syd says "we'll find each other, we always find each other..." she then kisses his check and they make out. That is the most genuine and raw moment between the two I"ve ever seen.
it may sound cliche that i picked this moment, but honestly, it is the sweetest and most heartwrenching....together, at the same time!

Thats my favorite too! In that moment they both realize how much they love eachother (well i guess its mostly Vaughn doing the figuring out... Sydney always knew). There both scared and hurt, but they find so much confort in eachother... its ADORABLE! Then they kiss! Its by far the cutest Syd and Vaughn moment EVER! I think more people like this moment than they realize. Everybody uses the "we'll find eachother, we always find eachother..." quote when describing Syd and Vaughn... and this is the 1st epi where it was used (i think...)

I LOVED the scenes in Phase one. the time he cornered her and then the kiss. So awesome! The oven coment was good too but another fave is in the finale of S1 when they are in the club and a guy comes on to Syd and Vaughn steps in and pushes him away. And the smile she has when he does it! Awww!

Yeah, the jail scene is awesome too! Who cried? I did! :blush:

I wouldn't pick any of them either.

I actually have three:
- In the jail (like mentioned above) when they say: "We'll find each other, we always find each other"
- Season 5: When they're in bed with Isabelle. Because that's where Vaughn meets her for the first time and they watch her sleep
- Season 1: When they're at the ocean, and Sydney's crying because her father stood her up for dinner and her friend got killed in Morocco. The fact that 'Angel' is playing in the back, does a lot. But it's the first time you really notice that Vaughn truly cares for her and the first time Sydney shows her true emotions

I wouldn't pick any of them either.

I actually have three:
- In the jail (like mentioned above) when they say: "We'll find each other, we always find each other"
- Season 5: When they're in bed with Isabelle. Because that's where Vaughn meets her for the first time and they watch her sleep
- Season 1: When they're at the ocean, and Sydney's crying because her father stood her up for dinner and her friend got killed in Morocco. The fact that 'Angel' is playing in the back, does a lot. But it's the first time you really notice that Vaughn truly cares for her and the first time Sydney shows her true emotions
oooooh i love all of them too!

[/quote]

I loved it when Vaughn said, "Okay, the snoring is killing me." :smiley: So cute!

My favourite moment, I mean it wasn't really S/V, because he wasn't really there, but nonetheless it's my favourite.
In "The Horizon" when they're in the warehouse and Sydney says: "But do you know what I want? I want the world to forget about us. I’m tired, Vaughn. I’m tired of having this weight on my shoulder. I – I don’t want to be the one who has to save the world. I want you back. I want you all to myself. I want to go away, just you and me and our baby; somewhere no one can bother us, on a deserted island. I want out."

This monolog was just heartbreaking. I was crying. Poor Syd. :( But so beautiful, though.

Back