Favorite Syd and Vaughn Moment

What is your favorite Syd and Vaughn Moment

• The first time they met

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everytime they would meet in the warehouse(SP)

• When he told her about his father's watch

• When she would save his life

• When they would have arguements

• Those long, lingering looks that they would give each other(each wanting to kiss each other)

• THe first time they kissed in "Phase One"

• When they would have sex

• When they would talk about going to Santa Monica

• Total voters
I chose the first time they kissed in "Phase One" It was kind of like a breakthrough for them. it was kind of hard because I like all the Syd and Vaughn moments except for in the Season Fanalle

i chose thos lingering looks. the getaway dinner is a great example. All of the others are awesome too, and it was really hard choosing!

that was hard and it was Santa Barbara by the way not Santa Monica.But I chose the kiss that was my definite favourite and then the watch scene and then the long lingering looks

Yes that was very hard. BUT I just loved 'The kiss' The beautiful music in the backround, Weiss coming in, it was just..Excellent! :blush:

Personally the favorite thing was when they were sitting on a bench and they were eating ice cream and Vaughn was like cna I try... but the thing I didn't get was that they had the same color ice cream?

Another moment I likes was the time Syd was at a club and she seduced this russian I think buisness man and she looked like she would do naughty things to him and he was chained up and Vaughn walks in and she's like Hey honey!

i chose the kiss on phase , but i think my fav is the final scene of double agent, before they had sex for the first time

"You have an oven,you know? we can reheat" omg, that line is so cool, an vaughn's voice was so sexy when he said it.

i watched some salvation and the getaway scenes today and OMG! i can't get over how amazing those episodes/scenes are.

Back