Favorite Syd and Vaughn Moment

What is your favorite Syd and Vaughn Moment

• The first time they met

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everytime they would meet in the warehouse(SP)

• When he told her about his father's watch

• When she would save his life

• When they would have arguements

• Those long, lingering looks that they would give each other(each wanting to kiss each other)

• THe first time they kissed in "Phase One"

• When they would have sex

• When they would talk about going to Santa Monica

• Total voters
i LOVED phase one when they kissed but i had to pick the watch one because it will always stick out to me when vaughn actually told syd that he liked her!! AWWW SO SWEET!

~lauren vartan

when they agrue they like build up this cute sexual tension...but I don't like it when they sounded like they could break up or something

The looooooooong, lingering looks spoke volumes . . . sometimes words aren't enough to describe them . . . ^_^ well, I'm a hopeless romantic.

SecretAgentMan said:
when sydney saved vaughns life cause hes a loser :lol: ;)
i should not be laughing.... but that cracked me up :D

i like those looks they used to give each other (and unfortunately now)

evry moment they spent together apart from the lingering looks they stsarted to really piss me off afta a few months GOD!

jess :lol:

I know I'm kinda late responding to this, but my choice would be the kiss in 'Phase One'. :kiss: Gawd..... that scene was perfect! :love: Vaughn & Sydney are perfect for each other :lovers: - looovvveeee them so much! :D

While I love every single Syd and Vaughn moment, I definitely voted for their first kiss in "Phase One" because it was the moment every SV shipper had been waiting to happen for a year and a half! :rolleyes: :D :kissme:

i'm sure i've seen a thread like this before buti'll add mine -

mine is the long lingering look they give each other in season 2 The Enemy Walks in - just after she has rescued him from the lab and theyare standing under a tree just STARING at each other - its just SO intense!!!! :smiley:

ohmygoooshhh!!!! that bit was sooo adorable. he's like, Paris? we're in France? agrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! he o cute!!!!!

that was such a kis-her-u-idiot moment wasnt it?!!

I chose the lingering looks.... Like everytime they were together , they could'nt help to look at each other.
But I loved the kiss too , of course , and all the moments they have together!!!! :love:

Back