Favorite Syd and Vaughn Moment

What is your favorite Syd and Vaughn Moment

• The first time they met

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everytime they would meet in the warehouse(SP)

• When he told her about his father's watch

• When she would save his life

• When they would have arguements

• Those long, lingering looks that they would give each other(each wanting to kiss each other)

• THe first time they kissed in "Phase One"

• When they would have sex

• When they would talk about going to Santa Monica

• Total voters
Its really hard to choose because a lot of those things are really good moments, but i would have to say the whole watch deal with Vaughn. It was SOOO sweet!

Em

jems said:
i'm sure i've seen a thread like this before buti'll add mine -

mine is the long lingering look they give each other in season 2 The Enemy Walks in - just after she has rescued him from the lab and theyare standing under a tree just STARING at each other - its just SO intense!!!! :smiley:
Yeh, I think there's a thread which is called 'favourite alias moment' and it has many of the same options.
Anyway, I picked the long linguiring moments, ebcause there were more of those, then the kiss.

Spongy, why do you go to different topics and say dum things ;)

I cant member what i chose but i love every moment with them 2! especially the long lingering moments n i love the drawer scene! But the kiss but great! :smiley:

It's only my fav. because I thought it meant that "hay! It's going to be about the spie stuff and Rimbaldi again :Ph34r: " I was WRONG! It's always about the romance, where's the kick-butt stuff? :ninja:
I miss Alias, back in the old'n days :(

~~Spongy!

Those long, lingering looks that they would give each other(each wanting to kiss each other)

picked that one :smiley:

No, no, no, no - I'n definitely NOT a S/V shipper but as I'm almost an adult I have to admit I found the first kiss they shared rather cute. So there. I said it. :confused:

the time when vaughn showed his father's broken watch...it's one of my favorite moments...not until their pagers beeped though...that kept me hanging for a while...

brandy said:
the time when vaughn showed his father's broken watch...it's one of my favorite moments...not until their pagers beeped though...that kept me hanging for a while...
[post="1030252"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That was such torture because neither one actually said "I'm madly in love with you," but you could tell that's what they MEANT.

I voted for the "watch" scene, but it's really a toss up between that and any time they met at the warehouse for me. Oh well, the watch scene was at the warehouse, so I gguess that was the highlight.

SkyGirl5 said:
i cant belive i never answered this poll :lol:
but mine is vaughn's father's watch - gotta be :D
[post="1035911"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That is their definitive moment. Well that and The Kiss.

I happened to love all the times they talked about going to Santa Barbara...I think it was always so romantic, even though it took them forever to actually commit. But the thought was great...

Back