Favorite Syd and Vaughn Moment

What is your favorite Syd and Vaughn Moment

• The first time they met

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everytime they would meet in the warehouse(SP)

• When he told her about his father's watch

• When she would save his life

• When they would have arguements

• Those long, lingering looks that they would give each other(each wanting to kiss each other)

• THe first time they kissed in "Phase One"

• When they would have sex

• When they would talk about going to Santa Monica

• Total voters
I chose the first time they kissed in "Phase One" It was kind of like a breakthrough for them. it was kind of hard because I like all the Syd and Vaughn moments except for in the Season Fanalle

I liked the first time they kissed in "Phase One" too. It was like finally and all though I like all of their moments together that has to be my favorite.

I had to go for the time when he told her about his father's watch. It was like telling her that he loved her :D . Although I also liked whe they talked abbout going to Santa Barbara. It was so SWEET ;) .

ok, first, sam, u're dead. ;)

2nd, i voted the lingering looks, but i love them ALL. REALL hard choosing...

the kiss. all the way. I mean as much as i didn't like how fast sd-6 was destroyed the kiss meant alot to the s/v relationship and it was so sweet and perfect. :D
--mandy :angelic:

While I loved all of these moments, my absolute favorite had to be Vaughn's watch. That was an absoutely beautiful moment that seemed to sum up their relationship so well. It manged to say everything they couldn't say. It's not just my favorite Syd/Vaughn moment, it's one of my favorite Alias moments overall. That's why I have it in my signature. ;)

Ms.MichaelVaughn said:
I voted for the long lingering looks :D
I just love seeing the chemistry between them :smiley:
Those are really my favorite moments ;)
we're gonna get some more of those... sadly

I ALWAYS get goosebumps and my heart beats really fast when they give eachother lingering looks,i cant stand it i gegt really hyper :woot: :jump:

YoJo 🤠 :surf:

dude so totally the way they would look at each other....like in page 47 when syd vaughn and jack were in the warehouse and he was checkin her out...aww...so sweet..

i dont know if someone said this already, but is santa barbara, and not santa monica.
i would've loved to see them there.

Back