Favorite Sydney quote

What's your favorite Sydney quote?

• Her opening monologue ("My name is Sydney Bristow...")

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Do I look like I'm in Junior High? Braces on my teeth...Headgear? Do you see a retainer?!&quot

• "My guardian angel..."

• "He licked my face! No, you don't [understand] , really.He licked my face!"

• "I just wanted to rip his finger right off again. Does that make me a bad person?"

• "You get to tell your friends that you work for the CIA while I go home and look desperately fo

• "Sark is like the good-looking guy in high school who knows how cute he is and won't take no fo

• "Let's get something clear. You are not my mother. My mother was Laura Bristow. Laura Bristow d

• Total voters
It's from "The Coup" in season 1 (of course), right after Sloane's finger was cut off in "The Box" part 2.
;)

Azelea-sorry this is late-but that is hilarious. I don't know what my mom would have done to me...but still.....lol. :lol:
Back to the question. I liked the finger one. It was just so funny when she ended it with, "Does that make me a bad person?" I just love it.

"I just wanted to rip his finger right off again. Does that make me a bad person?"

lol funny quote

i LOVE the junior high one. lol cuz i had braces and i rember when my sister had headgear (i didn't) and i have retainers!! lol hahahhaha its hilarious. i also like the "ya, can you show me what a paper bag looks like again" quote. i think it is funny to see how she was in the begging and how her and vaughn are in love now!! HAHAHAH!! oo ya and DON'T FROST THE PIE!! lol

~lauren vartan

wen did she say that gurdian angel 1 i dont think ive heard it
In "Parity", Jess. Syd says it to Vaughn as he watches her from a computer at the Satellite relay station.

I voted for the "he licked my face" one, cos its so funny. The braces one is funny too! I just like it when Syd is sarcastic! She can be so funny! :D They should give her more lines like these!! :D

I couldn't decide between the ripping slone's finger off and guardian angel...in the end it was reipping of slones finger, coz it was funny and longer, where else i'm sure other people have said 'my guardian angel.' I also really liked Syd's line in the very first ep. 'Write this down. E-M-E-T-I-B. You got that? Now reverse it.'

I picked the one junior high comment. That was actually my all-time favorite Syd/Vaughn scene It came right after the paper bag scene. I just find it so hilarious.

my mom would kill me, not really, she would go stop being a smartass. i have a horrible curese of picking up mannerisms so naturally i have begun to act like syd. a friend of mine made a reference to the fact that he knew it was i who called because i am the only one that calls him michale everyone else calls him mike. it was very much like the scene in the second season where they are lying in bed. haha he calls me sydney cause of my CIA t shirt that i wore the day we met after nto seeing each other for a year (he is an aid alias watcher also) haha just thought i would share, and my fave quote would have to beeither my guardian angle or "yeah can you show me what a paper bag looks like agian?" classic

Back