Favorite Sydney quote

What's your favorite Sydney quote?

• Her opening monologue ("My name is Sydney Bristow...")

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Do I look like I'm in Junior High? Braces on my teeth...Headgear? Do you see a retainer?!&quot

• "My guardian angel..."

• "He licked my face! No, you don't [understand] , really.He licked my face!"

• "I just wanted to rip his finger right off again. Does that make me a bad person?"

• "You get to tell your friends that you work for the CIA while I go home and look desperately fo

• "Sark is like the good-looking guy in high school who knows how cute he is and won't take no fo

• "Let's get something clear. You are not my mother. My mother was Laura Bristow. Laura Bristow d

• Total voters
I voted for "He licked my face" because her expression here is just so disgusted and hilarious.

I also like it in the Box Part II when she asks one of Cole's henchman for info and he's like "Screw you" and then she knocks him out and says "I'm disappointed."

Also in that ep, when Cole is like, "You didn't want to kiss me. Remember?" and she just says, "No I do not. But I can see not wanting to kiss you."

I voted for the licking one cause that was friggin' hilarious, I laughed so much at that. But my absolute favortie was...."Vaughn, it's bigger than I thought." I almost fell off my chair and had to force myself to stop laughing. My other favorite is E-M-E-T-I-B. I made my friend Amy do that for some reason while we were playing Scrabble, just to see her reaction.

I picked the last one! :smiley: I think that line it's really great!

But for me Sydney's best quote is when she confronts Vaughn in The two!
That line is fabulous and brilliant!

I voted for "he licked my face...", but my favorite one is when she was talking a to Sloane on the phone and telling him how much he repulsed her and she said "all I could do was fantasize about slashing your throat."

That was good stuff!!! I love it when Syd gets pissed off...those are usually her best quotes...

But for me Sydney's best quote is when she confronts Vaughn in The two!
That line is fabulous and brilliant!

ME TOO! I loved it!

"I'm not going to sympathize with you, tell how hard it must be for you....I would have waited."

That whole speech was brilliant!

I voted the Junior High one...hmm just read my sig! Loved that scene, but also hated it coz Syd was just so damn naive!! It began to really annoy me, to the point where I couldn't watch anymore, but I'm over it now hehe!

"My Guardian angel..." because it's like the first real statement she ever makes that makes us realise how much she trysts him, and it's the start of something awesome ^_^

Although I would've voted for "Yeah, can I see what a bag looks like again?" if it was there :smiley:

I voted, "I just wanted to rip his finger right off again, does that make me a bad person?" I thought that was hillarious. "My guardian angel" is good too.

Back