Favorite Sydney quote

What's your favorite Sydney quote?

• Her opening monologue ("My name is Sydney Bristow...")

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Do I look like I'm in Junior High? Braces on my teeth...Headgear? Do you see a retainer?!&quot

• "My guardian angel..."

• "He licked my face! No, you don't [understand] , really.He licked my face!"

• "I just wanted to rip his finger right off again. Does that make me a bad person?"

• "You get to tell your friends that you work for the CIA while I go home and look desperately fo

• "Sark is like the good-looking guy in high school who knows how cute he is and won't take no fo

• "Let's get something clear. You are not my mother. My mother was Laura Bristow. Laura Bristow d

• Total voters
I picked "he licked my face.." because Syd doesn't get enough comedic moments like those. She gets to be dramatic and cute and kick-ass all the time, but she rarely gets to be funny, so those one-liners really stand out when they occur.

I really liked the one she said to her mother. I dunno, that was back when i didn't like Irina, so maybe that's why.

I voted for: "You get to tell your friends that you work for the CIA while I go home and look desperately for a tiny moment that I can be honest with anyone about anything. Now that Will knows the truth... he's never going to trust me again. You should have seen his face in Paris. It was like he was looking at a stranger." That's just a powerful statement about her line of work. Although, I love every line she says.

My favorite like playful sydney quote would have to be the E-M-E-T-I-B one, but it wasn't on their to vote for, so I voted for the mother one.

I just thought of another Sydney quote that I love that wasn't listed. It was the one to Vaughn, "Yeah, could you show me what a paper bag looks like again?" I just love sarcastic Syd.....I made use of this today when my mom showed me how to put the tree ornaments in ziplock bags, then asked if I needed help, and I said, "Yeah, could you show me how to use a ziplock bag again?" She just gave me a mean look and left the room. :D

Cause she knew I was being a sarcastic smartass. :D It wasn't a *mean* mean look though, more like a "I'm trying not to laugh" mean look.

haha Azalea, that is really funny!!!!i've gotta remeber to use that sometime, that would be really funny!!haha, yeah my mom proly would havew given me one of those looks too.

I did the "E-M-E-T-I-B" thing to my friend on his birthday...lol it took him a long time to get a piece o paper and pen, lol...I was PMSing so it was OK

I did the one with her mother i just thought it was some pretty powerful word that syd said to her mom. great scene.

i voted my guardian angel, i dont know why i just like it. and can anyone tell me how to put a quote on my name thingy when i post?

Back