Favorite Sydney quote

What's your favorite Sydney quote?

• Her opening monologue ("My name is Sydney Bristow...")

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Do I look like I'm in Junior High? Braces on my teeth...Headgear? Do you see a retainer?!&quot

• "My guardian angel..."

• "He licked my face! No, you don't [understand] , really.He licked my face!"

• "I just wanted to rip his finger right off again. Does that make me a bad person?"

• "You get to tell your friends that you work for the CIA while I go home and look desperately fo

• "Sark is like the good-looking guy in high school who knows how cute he is and won't take no fo

• "Let's get something clear. You are not my mother. My mother was Laura Bristow. Laura Bristow d

• Total voters
I voted for the "I just wanted to rip his finger right off. Does that make me a bad person?" It's sooooooo funny. :rotflmao: However, to get the full effect, you need Vaughn's reply, "No... but it might have blown your cover..." :lol:

that was a toss-up between her quote to her mother adn guardian angel but i went with the sv moment that we will never forget!LOL, i mean she got him back on the job just because she wanted him to be her handler!but now there are soo many more that could be added to this one, that would rival many of these: her talk to dixon, what she says about waht happened at the church, and just recently defending vaughn to that interrogator!!

You gotta love the licking of the face one. I loved the way she said that to Vaughn, it was so funny.
I also love "do I look like im in junior high?" I had that in my sig but then changed it.
And the Sark one about him being the guy in high school is a great one too.

Marlene said:
wehn did she mention the jr high 1?
Vaughn: Draw me a map. Draw me a map of SD-6 and all its allies. How far you think it reaches?
Sydney: Do I look like I'm in Junior High?
Vaughn: Just draw me a SD-6 family tree!
Sydney: Braces on my teeth...
Vaughn: How far you think it goes!
Sydney: ...Headgear? Do you see a retainer?!
Vaughn: Just DO IT!

here is the full quote. it was in the first season.

-VL

My favorite quote wasn't up there, my favorite quote is this, "Write this down, E M E T I B, ok, got that, now reverse it." I don't know why, but I think that's her best quote, it's so funny. :P

Azalea said:
Cause she knew I was being a sarcastic smartass. :D It wasn't a *mean* mean look though, more like a "I'm trying not to laugh" mean look.
My mom would of probably tried to be funny and say "wow, you really are stupid".

But! My favorite one is the Sark one. ^^

i really liked the "licked my face" one. but the one with the " rip his finger right off agian...." was areally cute scene

Back