Favorite Sydney quote

What's your favorite Sydney quote?

• Her opening monologue ("My name is Sydney Bristow...")

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Do I look like I'm in Junior High? Braces on my teeth...Headgear? Do you see a retainer?!&quot

• "My guardian angel..."

• "He licked my face! No, you don't [understand] , really.He licked my face!"

• "I just wanted to rip his finger right off again. Does that make me a bad person?"

• "You get to tell your friends that you work for the CIA while I go home and look desperately fo

• "Sark is like the good-looking guy in high school who knows how cute he is and won't take no fo

• "Let's get something clear. You are not my mother. My mother was Laura Bristow. Laura Bristow d

• Total voters
Vaughn: Hey.
Sydney: Hi. How did you find me?
Vaughn: You told me a couple of months ago that when you feel the need to disappear you go to the observatory. But, the observatory was closed. Then I remembered you said the pier calms you down, but you weren't there. And you weren't at the bluffs in the Palisades, either.
Sydney: You didn't really go to all those places...
Vaughn: Yeah, I did. And then I remembered you like the train station, too. Normal people go to their normal jobs.
Sydney: I cant believe you remembered that.

I loved that quote too! It was really sweet.

You know that quote in the poll when Syd said to Vaughn that he was lucky he could tell his friends that he worked for the CIA.....isn't he supposed to keep it a secret? Didn't he lie to Alice about his job? :thinking:

Best quote

SYDNEY: Every day I wish I could go back in time, but I can't. And as much as I... as much as I still have feelings for you, I won't be the other woman, not ever.
VAUGHN: I know.

[quote name='i'm the bebe girl!' date='Mar 2 2004, 02:14 PM']I abosolutely LOVE these quotes, there on my bulliten board in my room:

VAUGHN: Are you all right?
SYDNEY: You didn't think about it. Not once. The possibility that Rambaldi could be right about me.
VAUGHN: No. I didn't.
SYDNEY: Why not?
VAUGHN: Because I believe in you. Do you think I'd just throw anyone in my trunk?

Vaughn: Syd... This watch belonged to my father. It's broken now, but it used to keep perfect time. And when he gave it to me, he said, 'You could set your heart by this watch.' It stopped October 1st - the day we met.

Vaughn - Sydney...
Sydney - I feel like I'm losing my mind! Like I don't even know who I am anymore, or what I'm doing, or why I'm doing it!
Vaughn - You just threw your beeper in the Pacific.
Sydney I know...

Vaughn - Okay, listen to me. There's something you need to know. When you first walked into my office with that stupid Bozo hair, I thought you were crazy. I thought you might actually be a crazy person. But I watched you, and I read your statement, and I've seen... I've seen how you think, I've seen how you work, I've seen how you are in this job. In this job, you see darkness. You see the worst in people and though the jobs are different and the missions change, and the enemies have a thousand names, the one crucial thing, the one real responsibility you have is to not let your rage, and your resentment, and your disgust, darken you. When you're at your absolute lowest, at your most depressed, just remember that you can always... you know. You got my number.

Vaughn: Hey.
Sydney: Hi. How did you find me?
Vaughn: You told me a couple of months ago that when you feel the need to disappear you go to the observatory. But, the observatory was closed. Then I remembered you said the pier calms you down, but you weren't there. And you weren't at the bluffs in the Palisades, either.
Sydney: You didn't really go to all those places...
Vaughn: Yeah, I did. And then I remembered you like the train station, too. Normal people go to their normal jobs.
Sydney: I cant believe you remembered that.

I KNOW their old (season 1 n 2) but i luv them to death, sadly there arent any more of these in season 3....

Weiss: You're in bed with her right now, aren't you?
Vaughn: I'm trying.

Vaughn: Zambonie was your favorite part?
Syd: No, coming home with you is my favorite part. Zambonie was a close second.

Sydney:Would you betray someone you love?

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
VAUGHN AND SYDNEY FOREVER
</span>[/quote]
wow i found another lark and s/v.....

"My guardian angel..." :love:

closely followed by "He licked my face! No, you don't [understand] , really.He licked my face!" :lol:

there are other not listed which i prefer, but these are good :D

i would like to put forward the immortal line "What was wrong with the black one" from phase one. brilliant line, brilliant delivery. :P

I like the quote "What was wrong with the black one?" when she has to break into that computer on the plane that was really funny

like soon after that Weiss made a funny coment to Vaughn after she gets out of the plane "She's all yours, buddy."

favorite quotes:

"Okay, get a pen, write this down. E-M-E-T-I-B. Now reverse it."
"Would you betray someone you love?"
"My guardian angel."
"Have you ever felt that someone is your soulmate?"

many more that i can't think of right now

Sark218 said:
one of my all time favorite syd quotes is:

Lindsey: This is the men's restroom.
Syd: Who let you in?

i just love that one!
i love everything she says, but this, i died laughing! i hated that b*stard!

It would HAVE to be "Sark's like the..."

Classic
i also love the

"EMETIB..."

and

"Your name is Julia Thorne"

"Then whys my name Sydney Bristow you ugly bastard"

LOL

The line in S3 when she tells Vaughn off is one of my favorites.

Vaughn: I came by to see how you were.
Sydney: Are you kidding me?!
Vaughn: No, I... just wanted to make sure that you...
Sydney: You didn't come here to see how I am... you came here to see how you are, because you know in your heart what you did... you wanna make sure you're okay.
Vaughn: I buried you. Consider that for...
Sydney (cutting him off): Don't use rational thought as a defense with me. I mean, not after all you and I have seen. Vaughn, you and I live and breathe madness every day on the job... there is no... rational thought! I can't even pretend to have a conversation about anything else with you. What it comes down to is faith! What I was hoping you would say is, "Sydney I gave up; I gave up on us. I lost faith." But what you came here for... was closure... and there is not a chance you are getting that from me! I'm not gonna say I understand... I'm not gonna sympathize with you and tell you how hard it must be for you... But you wanna know how I am? I am horrible, Vaughn, I am ripped apart! And not because I lost you... but because... if it had been me... I would have waited. I would have found the truth, I wouldn't have given up on you. And now I realize... what an absolute waste that would've been!

Definetly my favorite.

S/V

i love all the syd ones with attitude. her first meetings with vaughn...wheres shes all DONT MESS, her scenes with kendall...yelling at vaughn in the two...

all those were good - the sark one was hysterical
but i picked the opening monologue but i think a better one was from 'the two' when she was all 'you lost faith' to vaughn

Back