Favorite Sydney quote

What's your favorite Sydney quote?

• Her opening monologue ("My name is Sydney Bristow...")

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Do I look like I'm in Junior High? Braces on my teeth...Headgear? Do you see a retainer?!&quot

• "My guardian angel..."

• "He licked my face! No, you don't [understand] , really.He licked my face!"

• "I just wanted to rip his finger right off again. Does that make me a bad person?"

• "You get to tell your friends that you work for the CIA while I go home and look desperately fo

• "Sark is like the good-looking guy in high school who knows how cute he is and won't take no fo

• "Let's get something clear. You are not my mother. My mother was Laura Bristow. Laura Bristow d

• Total voters
MVhunny said:
i love all the syd ones with attitude. her first meetings with vaughn...wheres shes all DONT MESS, her scenes with kendall...yelling at vaughn in the two...
those are really really good. but the ones where she DOESNT yell at vaughn, i mean the rare moments when they are totally in love...those are even better. ;)
pii

My fave is from Season 3 when Oleg is trying to brainwash her into believing she is Julia Thorne. Not sure of exact quotification, but it was something like this:

Oleg: Your name is Julia Thorne.
Syd: Really? Then why's my name Sydney Bristow?

Oleg: Your name is Julia Thorne.
Syd: My name's Sydney Bristow, you ugly bastard!

:lol: Go Syd!! :D

This season: my 3 most favorite:

"We'll find each other."

"I don't know what you're thinking but you cannot do this Michael.....If you get away with it, it'll haunt you, Michael. God, after everything we've been through, I'll lose you all over again."

"I felt horrible, Vaughn...(ep 1)"

SydBristow13 said:
mine is:
"Now I realize what an absolute waste that would have been." S3 ep 1
:lol: I loved that one too. I mean the whole "are kidding me" down to that "what an absolute waste it would have been". can't blame her. that was pretty good, for Sydney to say those lines...

but in the next episode, she changed her mind, didn't she? She just went and visited Vaughn. It goes to show how she still feel about Vaughn. hehe...

kay said:
SydBristow13 said:
mine is:
"Now I realize what an absolute waste that would have been." S3 ep 1
:lol: I loved that one too. I mean the whole "are kidding me" down to that "what an absolute waste it would have been". can't blame her. that was pretty good, for Sydney to say those lines...

but in the next episode, she changed her mind, didn't she? She just went and visited Vaughn. It goes to show how she still feel about Vaughn. hehe...
tell me about it, it´s kind of sad in my eyes to just throw yourself at a guys feet like that. and just taking him "I´m not sorry I moved on" felgercarb. I mean I would have well not dated him for starters but it it happened to me I would have not ever apologized to him and take his felgercarb. he forgot her, he abandonned her, he moved on. she should just to, forget him and get yourself a life. she doesn´t need him.

I just want her to move on, he put her trough enough, time to just let go and forget. she can do way better then him.

I hope S4 will be more to my liking.

SydBristow13 said:
I hope S4 will be more to my liking.
I have to admit, I was truly upset when Vaughn got married and that whole Syd's "If it had been me, I've would have waited" line got to me. Everytime I saw Lauren and Vaughn and Syd's hurt, I wanted to knock their heads off. But I stayed on the ship. I figured, Vaughn might have a good reason to marry. When Vaughn said, "I don't regret moving on with my life" my first thought, "he's such a jerk" but I weighed down all the reasons why should he move on and I kinda figured..if he didn't, he might have ended up an alcoholic, suicidal, psycho Vaughn and I don't want that. So, i stayed loyal..I know someday, they'll be together anyway...

I think season 4 will be a happy time for the s/v shippers at least how far it looked to us! They kissed each other and whether Lauren resurrects or not, it doesn't matter anymore..What I'm hoping really is for Vaughn to prove Syd he is deserving of her..But, yeah, I was :love: when they kissed.

SydBristow13 said:
yup, as you would probably be sick when sarkney will happened.
uh oh..not really.. i find sark cute too.. just a bit too young for Sydney.. not to mention he's bad..but, he's like ..cute bad..or hot bad.. :hide: :lol:

SydBristow13 said:
really, well I didn´t expect to hear that, well if you read some sarkney fics you may end up seeing the light.
:lol: i am trying my best to avoid reading those coz my friend is a sarkney...she's been trying to convert me..but i'm not that prepared yet. hehe..

kay said:
SydBristow13 said:
really, well I didn´t expect to hear that, well if you read some sarkney fics you may end up seeing the light.
:lol: i am trying my best to avoid reading those coz my friend is a sarkney...she's been trying to convert me..but i'm not that prepared yet. hehe..
oh well it´s only a matter of time then :D

i like the "EMETIB" line..but it's not on the list so i voted for the one with her mother...it tells how much syd hated her mom...(at that time)...

out of those....he licked me....you don't understand he licked me! but my all time favorite is... 'copy this down, e.m.e.t.i.b, now...reverse it' HAHAH THAT WAS THE BEST! :syd3:

"Sark is like the good-looking guy in high school who knows how cute he is and won't take no for an answer."

But I also loved the "can you show me what a paperbag looks again?" or however it went. MWUAHAH. so damn funny. Laugh everytime :rolleyes:

And somehow the Pilot's "can you start with the back teeth?" thing gets to me. I just love how she says it :blink:

Back