Season 2 Favorite thing about The Getaway

what's your favorite thing that happened?

• Weiss is back

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Syd and Vaughn's dinner

• Ariana is exposed

• Jack and Irina one on one

• others

• Total voters
I put Vaughn and Syd's dinner cuz that was beyound cute and a total forward move and how the room key! I mean good episode! lol and Vaughn talking french hott!

Thoguh I love Weiss and I think he's the best I woulda voted for that more! lol

AG

I loved EVERYTHING about this episode, but I voted for the date because it's been building up for so long, and because they were both so unbelievably adorable!

Definitely the dinner for me. All the tension was building up and finally they went out together! I hate Kane. She ruined everything!

OK, I said Weiss is back, because he was an integral part of this show. Plus I missed his character!

BUT, I loved everything about this episode, so its really hard to choose!

Although I voted the date. I loved all of them. Weiss was brllianlty put together in his come back. I loved the way he pushed vaughn to make a mistake but then encouraged him that crossing the line may have helped syd in bringing down sd6. Irina and Jack one on one was really cool in that you can see how much he loved her before and the reevolution of their love now. And ariana Kane was just an evil bastard to begin with so no love lost in her death for sure she deserved it even tho she didnt blackmail sloane

OOO the dinner first by far!!! Soooooooooo sweet and it finally happened! But Weiss coming back was wonderful too, in any other ep that would have been my fav :smiley:

The dinner was a colossal blunder. Vaughn and Sydney should never have taken such a risk. Afterward, Vaughn said that his feelings for Sydney were clouding his judgment. he was even thinking of asking to be removed as her handler. Later he said, "We do good work." Not after that debacle, they don't! He was right the first time. I voted for Jack and Irina working together.

I see I am the only one who voted "Other" (so far). Don't get me wrong, I really like the dinner; but I think the post-dinner action in the alley was so much better. (I must have a thing for voilence and destruction, or something ;) )

Jack and Irina one on one. They figured it out everything before anyone else. Not to mention the fact that they're soooo hot together. :lovers:

syd and vaughn's date!!!

they ( and we) have been expecting it for so long, and it was so great to see them almost as a normal couple.

Back