Favorite Vaughn Quote

What's your favorite Vaughn quote?

• “When you’re at your absolute lowest... at your most depressed... just remember that you can always.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Do you think I’d just throw anyone in my trunk?”

• “I don’t know how to be Sydney’s handler without making it personal.”

• “Killing his wife doesn’t surprise me… Eating her wouldn’t surprise me…”

• "You might feel alone in all this, like you don't have an ally. I'm your ally. Never question t

• "I'm trying to live a normal life, which was always hard given what I do but it's gotten harder

• "Syd...This watch belonged to my father. It's broken now, but it used to keep perfect time. And

• Other (post!)

• Total voters
*SPYnish* said:
Other :

You need me to tell you what? That when you're on operations, I can't sleep at night. That when we're in debrief I have to force myself to remember what the hell we're supposed to be reviewing. When all I want to do is kiss you. PHASE ONE
dude..definatly...and he got the wrinkles to...hehe

"Syd...This watch belonged to my father. It's broken now, but it used to keep perfect time. And when he gave it to me, he said, "You could set your heart by this watch." It stopped October 1st -- the day we met. ... Kendall."

:love: *sigh* i want vaughn..........

i really like the watch one, but the best one is definitely the one in the pier
its so cute
i also j¡loved the one on the train station.

I think this is the sweetest: ". . .You could set your :throb: heart by this 🕰️ watch." It stopped October 1st -- the day we met. . ." ---it seems somehow Vaughn was hit by :angelfly: cupid's arrow and found the love of his life. They're meant for each other :2love: !

i voted for the first one but i also like the last one ("Syd...This watch belonged to my father. It's broken now, but it used to keep perfect time. And when he gave it to me, he said, "You could set your heart by this watch." It stopped October 1st -- the day we met. ... Kendall.")..awwww..

“Killing his wife doesn’t surprise me… Eating her wouldn’t surprise me…” i chose this..........if only it were about Lauren!

i just had a thot.....vaughn is full of gr8 quotes...seriously . i never contemplated this muc before, but he's SUCH A ROMANTIC! i would have to say though, the you've got my number thing was..so cute...then her throwing her beeper into the pacific....and then him mentioning that. awwww bless. though alllll the rest are very important moments in alias-quote-history too

I know!!!! Phase One just came on in the UK and aw!!!!!!!!!!
Especially when Vaughn says summin like:

"Tell you what? That when you're on operations, I can't sleep at night, that when we're in a meeting i can't remember what we're meant to be reviewing, when all i want to do is kiss you......."

AW! ^_^

corinnne!!! u watched it!!!!! did ya love it??? i no u did!!!!! gosh, if i tart dying from anticipation, i must borrow it form you....that s if i can ply it from your hands.

Back