Favorite Vaughn Quote

What's your favorite Vaughn quote?

• “When you’re at your absolute lowest... at your most depressed... just remember that you can always.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Do you think I’d just throw anyone in my trunk?”

• “I don’t know how to be Sydney’s handler without making it personal.”

• “Killing his wife doesn’t surprise me… Eating her wouldn’t surprise me…”

• "You might feel alone in all this, like you don't have an ally. I'm your ally. Never question t

• "I'm trying to live a normal life, which was always hard given what I do but it's gotten harder

• "Syd...This watch belonged to my father. It's broken now, but it used to keep perfect time. And

• Other (post!)

• Total voters
Oh! This is so hard! I love them all! I'm not voting! Wait! I'll vote for other. Other will be... all of them that ever existed!

I voted for the watch speech, because that's definitely the closest he's come to admitting his feelings for her. It was just one of those "Awwww" moments that was completely unexpected (for me, at least).

The "I'm your ally" speech is a close second. I really love that one too, but the watch one takes top honors in my book.

I loved the watch scene and the pier scene, and it was super hard to decide!!I ended up choosing the pier scene b/c I like the way the words are, I dunno, they are just very comforting. I also loved the watch scene, don't get me wrong!!

I like this quote:
"I'd like a coffee please." - Irina Derevko
"Cream or sugar? ... Black." - CIA Officer Michael C. Vaughn
"Thank you." - Irina Derevko
Vaughn's so cute!!! :D :redhair:

I LOVED all of them! He is so cute and witty u can't just choose one as u can see my fav. are in my signature! I love it when vaughn says all the sweet things to Sdyney!! They r so cute together!

Back