Favorite Vaughn Quote

What's your favorite Vaughn quote?

• “When you’re at your absolute lowest... at your most depressed... just remember that you can always.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Do you think I’d just throw anyone in my trunk?”

• “I don’t know how to be Sydney’s handler without making it personal.”

• “Killing his wife doesn’t surprise me… Eating her wouldn’t surprise me…”

• "You might feel alone in all this, like you don't have an ally. I'm your ally. Never question t

• "I'm trying to live a normal life, which was always hard given what I do but it's gotten harder

• "Syd...This watch belonged to my father. It's broken now, but it used to keep perfect time. And

• Other (post!)

• Total voters
Every Vaughn quote is a good quote. But I'm partial to the watch scene. I think it was one of those parts of an episode, I rewound and watched at least ten times in a row! Then again, I like the one I have as my signature too. I just remember thinking Vaughn was so awesome for standing up to Jack!

i loved the "When you’re at your absolute lowest... at your most depressed... just remember that you can always... you know... You’ve got my number...” it was soo....i dont know...it was indescribable...the watch scence was cute tho

Killing his wife doesn’t surprise me… Eating her wouldn’t surprise me…”
I loved that line. I laughed my ass off. Sloane like Hannibal heheheheh.

i LOVE the watch quote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :blush: :D

This is my Fav.

"You're so beautiful." -Vaughn
"Dinner's ready." -Sydney
"We do have an oven you know...we could reheat it." -Vaughn
;)

IluvVaughn13 said:
my favorite quote is of course the watch it was sooo cute and showed his true feelings.
ditto. of course i luv everything that he says, but i had to choose one. he is funny, hot, sweet. he is like the perfect man. lol.

14yearoldaliasluver said:
SiriCerasi said:
I just love the trunk one.
:P

i love the trunk one toooooooo!ur so kewl! i voted 4 the watch one its chessey but micheal and jennifer r soo cute i think they should get married forget scott! :D
ditto. but i chose the watch one. i was like awwwwww. i think that out of all of those, that one was the closest to mv telling syd that he loves her. i would love having a guy tell me that his heart stopped the day that we met.
FORGET SCOTT> LOL Please dont hate me for saying that. lol.

i wishh sb said that to me too!!!! ( and yet i feel i'll never hear it) i chose the watch scene cuz even when i knew exactly what he was gonna say cuz i had rerad it, i screamed when they were paged, i also got all misty-eyed.

Other :

You need me to tell you what? That when you're on operations, I can't sleep at night. That when we're in debrief I have to force myself to remember what the hell we're supposed to be reviewing. When all I want to do is kiss you. PHASE ONE

Back