Favorite Vaughn Quote

What's your favorite Vaughn quote?

• “When you’re at your absolute lowest... at your most depressed... just remember that you can always.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Do you think I’d just throw anyone in my trunk?”

• “I don’t know how to be Sydney’s handler without making it personal.”

• “Killing his wife doesn’t surprise me… Eating her wouldn’t surprise me…”

• "You might feel alone in all this, like you don't have an ally. I'm your ally. Never question t

• "I'm trying to live a normal life, which was always hard given what I do but it's gotten harder

• "Syd...This watch belonged to my father. It's broken now, but it used to keep perfect time. And

• Other (post!)

• Total voters
other
recogize this one ;)
VAUGHN: You need me to tell you what? That when you're on operations, I can't sleep at night. That when we're in debrief I have to force myself to remember what the hell we're supposed to be reviewing. When all I want to do is kiss you.

Yeh i know thats so cute.

"That's what i'm talking about, and the thing that makes me crazy everyday are people that will kill us if we're seen together - The Alliance, SD-6, Sloane, are the very forces that brought you into my life in the first place. What kind of sick joke is that?"

Lol hes so cute when he says that and hes so serious about it too! I like the sick joke thing!

I voted for the one in the pier scene. Another favorite scene of mine is the train station scene in Almost Thirty Years. The one where he says, "I'm in if you need me..." That was so sweet. Oh, and also the scene in The Coup where he tells Sydney it would be nice to be seen in public with her, to get to look at her.

Aw! Thats in Season 3 ain't it!? AAAAH we people only ge it on Sky next year! and i dont even have Sky so it'll come in like August next year! GRRR

My favourite Vaughn quotes (all to Syd) from season one:

“I have an instinct” (1.1)
“What wife, I have no wife” (1.4)
“Are you romantically interested in anyone? It could be a question” (1.8)
“You don’t ever have to apologise for calling. Er, speaking of which I erm got you something.” (1.10)
“This right here, what we do is real.” (1.12)
"Hockey can wait!” (1.13)
“Last week when you talked about quitting SD-6. What you said about wanting to go to a hockey game, wanting me to be part of your life. I think I wasn’t clear about something. That it would be nice to be in public with you, to actually get to look at you, Grab a pizza or go to a hockey game, I wasn’t clear that I would really like that too!” (1.14)
“The food so good it’s almost worth the risk.” (1.16)
“I believe in you. What did you think I throw just anyone in my trunk.” (1.17)
“I don’t know how to be Sydney’s handler without making it personal!” (1.21)
“You told me a couple of months ago that when you feel the need to disappear you go to the observatory but the observatory was closed. Then I remembered that you said the pier calms you down but you weren’t there and you weren’t at the Bluffs or the palisades either.” (1.22)

jems!!! how do you know all this stuff??? you can name all the episodes where all the quotes come from!! cleva. i gonna try and memorize all the episode names, but that is it. my brain is already prteey full!!

you was gonna try and dominate without me knowing! rude!
and yeah...i love that quote...thats why i wrote it! ;)

Back