Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Favorite Will & Grace Ep

Discussion in 'Television & Streaming' started by DarkAngl2025, May 18, 2003.

Tags:
  1. DarkAngl2025

DarkAngl2025 Scout

Just wondering what your favorite episode was...I don't know the title, but mine are when Will & Grace adopted the puppy, and the episode where Jack is competing with Matt Damon for a part in the gay chorus.

2. berry_kyoote_spy88

berry_kyoote_spy88 Rocket Ranger

My favorite Will and Grace episode was the one where jack did the oops i did it again song i was laughing so hard it was the funniest thing i have ever seen and that gay episode with matt damon damn that was some fummy shizz

3. berry_kyoote_spy88

berry_kyoote_spy88 Rocket Ranger

sorry about the typos that was supposed to say funny shizz not fummy :P i suck at typing :)

4. agentbristow

agentbristow Rocket Ranger

OMG sooo many to choose from!

I think my first one would be the one with Cher! "Snap out of it!!" "No, lemme show you how it's done, 'If I could turn back tiouuuuume!" "I have to say, the look--it's flawless!!"

Second, I'd pick the one where Grace makes that meditation room for the art gallary, and at the end she says "I kicked bootie" in a really childish cute voice! Too funny!

And muh hubby's fav. episode was when Will went to see the psychic.

5. Grasshopper Gal

Grasshopper Gal Scout

It so has to be the episode when Jack does the whole Britney Spears Dance cause
    'that is SO it!' :P

6. TephieP

TephieP Rocket Ranger

Mine are (In random order):
    -The Christmas one from last season (I love it when Will, Jack and Karen carol inside and when Will does the voice of the Count from Sesame Street).
    -Stan's Funeral (HILARIOUS)
    -The one with Kevin Bacon (I love it when Will does the Footloose dance)

7. K. Ackles

K. Ackles Rocket Ranger

The one with Cher!

8. aLiAsFaN_14

aLiAsFaN_14 Rocket Ranger

there IS too many to choose from but i think i can narrow it down to a few ...

i love the ep where grace goes to elliots dance and karen keeps tricking will thinkin she is having an emergency only to find out she is just tryin to get him to do her a small favor (like openin a jar)

and of course the matt damon ep with the gay chorus

ummm.. oh yea -- the artifical insemination (sp?) eps when will and grace try gettin pregnant

well there are lots more but thats all for now!

9. SurvAgentBristow

SurvAgentBristow Rocket Ranger

there are too many to choose from! serisouly! Karan is the best! (y) :P

10. kidblink83

kidblink83 Rocket Ranger

Mine was definitely the one with Kevin Bacon. I laughed so hard when he "clapped on" the Footloose music. And then the whole dancing... :)

I also liked the little thirty second bit during the end credits. Will says that he has a date with Jack watching Quicksilver on WE (And I quote, Women's Entertainment. WHHHHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!). And you can't forget the jump that looks like Will was trying to take off and fly like Superman.

Whhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

11. 3ffect

3ffect Jen's Best Friend

My favorite i can think of is chorus line, its the one with matt damon that was posing as being gay to be in the chorus choir.

Sooooo funny! love that episode

12. iheartalias

iheartalias The Holinator

they are all soooo funny...but the one with Kevin Bacon does stick in my head as one i laughed hardest at :LOL:

13. allykins

allykins Rocket Ranger

I'm not as obsessed so I don't know episode titles or anything, and i don't really have a favourite, but I love specific parts. I love it when they dance! and whenever Eric McCormack is in tight pants and a tight long sleeve top, I'm happy :LOL: (y)

14. allaliasallthetime

allaliasallthetime Rocket Ranger

I watch this show every so often but the two that stood out were:

-When Matt Damon was on the shot
    -And when Grace was camped out on her floor next to the vent listening to the couple under her!! That was so funny

15. babyfu

babyfu Rocket Ranger

the one with Elton John as the head of the "Gay Mafia." When he said to Will "And the b**** IS back." I about hit the floor. :LOL:

16. AgentDesertRose

AgentDesertRose Tragic Romantic

The one with the real estate lesbians. That was hilarious. And the Kevin Bacon one. I have seen that so many times and it still cracks me up.

17. Blackhairedsam

Blackhairedsam Rocket Ranger

the kevin Bacon one was soooo funny!
    With the dancing :LOL:

18. Joey's Pizza?

Joey's Pizza? Rocket Ranger

i love last seasons finale, with grace saying "you call this dinner"......and jack "I WOULD DIE" repeatedly........ that was
    HIL-ARIOUS

19. ams4alias

ams4alias Rocket Ranger

I loved the one where Grace was camped out listen to a vent with the people below her it was like a day time soap so funny

but my favourite was the "opps I did it again" dance I Laughed so hard there were tears streaming down by face!!