Favorite words...

I like espionage too. It has this great sound. And it's really fun to try and say with a Russian accent. :D (I'm American, for those who haven't already figured that out.)

:lol: When I get mad, I find it really hard to talk with out swearing. Like explaining to certain band directors why the shoes are screwed up. :whistle:

oh i know patomac when im really mad i go off and every other word is the f*** or s*** or sob! im so bad i have such a potty mouth and need to learn to watch myself!

It was hilarious cause the one director (the nice one) has had me for three years and he knows what I'm trying to say even when I can't really talk and am using all these wacky hand motions. And the director I was talking to (the new one) was completely clueless until Mr. Nice came up and intercepted me.

Hmm... most of my favorite words aren't really words, but motions when I'm trying not to say anything that'll get me expelled.

You're right. The world would be nothing without made up words. They all had to made up at some point. My friends had this thing with made up words in 6th grade and it was so hilarious.

Alias_Girl_624 said:
Hullabaloo.
are you serious?! I had no idea anyone else ever knew of that word...I remember hearing it.

My fav word...venerable. I haven't a clue why, but I loved it ever since seeing it in the Scarlet Letter. :lol:

btvaughn said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Hullabaloo.
are you serious?! I had no idea anyone else ever knew of that word...I remember hearing it.

My fav word...venerable. I haven't a clue why, but I loved it ever since seeing it in the Scarlet Letter. :lol:
yes it means bruhaha, ballyhoo, ruckus, commotion, stuff like that. i like all of the synynums to it as well. ^^ ^_^

Back