Favorite Zombie Game

Travis

Scout
What is your favorite Zombie game in terms of survival mine would left for dead it is pretty good in terms of Zombies.

4 was good. It was a great game overall but lacking that survival horror element the first few had. It was too easy =p

Oh and how could I forget, The Walking Dead! :P

The Walking dead social game or the one by tell tale games i dont really like either of those but the one they are making now called Survival Instinct looks really good.

The one by Telltale Games. I thought it was quite amazing, actually :smiley: Was nominated for Game of the Year on Spike Video Game Awards and I think they have a great shot at it.

My favorite zombie game has to be The Walking Dead from Telltale games. Not a big fan of zombie games, but TWD is simply amazing with outstanding and emotional story.

See i only played episode 1 of the walking dead game and i didn't really like it i may give it another chance soon though.

Travis said:
See i only played episode 1 of the walking dead game and i didn't really like it i may give it another chance soon though.
Playing just a single episode is pointless - specially if you bought the game. If you do give it another try or even a play-through I'm sure you wont be disappointed, specially if you like adventure games.

Travis said:
Well at the time i played it only one episode was available.
Full season is now available (5 episodes). If you're looking to purchase it for PC, I suggest that you wait for winter sale on Steam - it's very likely to be on sale at least 20% off ;)

If i buy it it will be after Christmas either on ps3 or Xbox since my pc isn't good enough to run anything but minecraft.

Travis said:
If i buy it it will be after Christmas either on ps3 or Xbox since my pc isn't good enough to run anything but minecraft.
Then get it for PS3. I've played a demo of EP1 on PS3 and the game-play was slightly better than it is on PC. Plus I believe that you're able to purchase separate episodes while you have to purchase the whole season for PC.

Back